Stand By Me

Adam's POV:

Tommy's POV:

We had reached Adam's house. Not bad for a family where two parents work. Its not a very small house, but its not a very big house either.

(A/N: Adam's house)

(A/N: Adam's house)

"Wow." I said with awe. "You live here?"

"Yep." Said Adam. Leila parked the car and turned it off. Adam opened the door and got off. He took my hands and helped me out. I closed the door and he pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Me too." I said. We walked inside the house and there was a group of at least five kids in the house. I hated it when there were a lot of people.

"Neil!" Yelled Leila. "What's all this?!" The five boys looked at us. The one in the middle stood up.

"They're my friends, Mom." He said.

"So you're the prostitute." Said a boy with blue eyes and brown hair.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"God I don't know why you're trying to hide it." Said the boy. "I'm Tristan's brother. He told me you were a prostitute who turned in to fuck everyone you wanted." The boy looked at Adam and then at me. "Who are you going to fuck--"

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Adam. I buried my face on Adam's chest. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed the top of my head. "Let's go to my bedroom and have some fun of our own, okay?"

"Yeah." I said and we went upstairs. His bedroom wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. He had a bed, a dresser, a wardrobe, a bathroom, and a nightstand. I sat in the edge of the bed and Adam smiled.

"Like it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he sat next to me. "I do. Adam, can we go to my house to get some clothes?"

"Sure." He said. We stood up and went downstairs. Everyone had left except the boy who had talked to Leila.

"Mom," Adam started. "Tommy and I are going to his house to get some clothes."

"Okay." Said Leila.

"Can I get the car keys?" He asked. Leila grabbed the keys and threw them to him. Adam grabbed them and we went outside. I got in the passenger seat next to Adam who got in the driver's seat. He buckled up and so did I. He got the engine started and pop music started playing. Adam groaned and connected his phone to the radio. Rock music by QUEEN blasted through the speakers.

"You like QUEEN, don't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"I do." He said.

***

We reached my house and we got off the car. Adam took my hand and we walked inside the house. We got greeted by Mom and that's when I had introduce her to Adam. After that, we went to my room.

"You can get my purple toothbrush." I said. "Along with my hairbrush, and my Crest toothpaste."

"Okay." Said Adam and went to my bathroom. I packed some clothes for school in my school backpack and for right now I packed some pajamas. Adam came back with a small bag that had my makeup and hairbrush. In his other hand he had my toothpaste and and toothbrush. He hand them to me and I smiled.

"Thank you Addy." I said.

"Welcome." He said and kissed my cheek. I closed my backpack and we left my house. It had gotten cold. I went to Adam and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and we got inside his car. He turned on the car along with some warm air. My body felt a little bit warmer like that.

***

"Hey baby!" Said Adam after I had gotten out of the shower. I had changed into black pajama pants and a red long sleeve shirt. Adam was dressed in black pajamas. He got on his bed and I cuddled next to him.

"Hi." I said and kissed his cheek. He stroked my cheek.

"Want to have some fun?" He asked.

"What kind of fun?" I asked. He winked. I gulped. "Adam, no--"

"Not like that." He said with laughter. "A movie or something."

"Oh." I said. "A movie...with soda, popcorn, candy...and you cuddling with me."

"Then you pick a movie," he said as he stood. "I can get some snacks."

"Okay." I said. Adam smiled and put his hands on my cheeks. He softly kissed my forehead. He pulled back and exit the room. I grabbed his remote control and started scrolling through movies. I saw Velvet Goldmine, my favorite movie. After five minutes, the door opened and Adam came in, two glasses of what seemed to be Coca-Cola in his hands, a big bowl of popcorn, and two chocolate bars. He put the things in the nightstand and sat on his bed, me cuddling next to him. He handed me a chocolate bar and a Coca-Cola glass. "Thanks."

"Welcome." He said as he put in between us the popcorn bowl. "What movie did you picked?"

"Velvet Goldmine." I said.

"My favorite movie." He said and pressed play to watch the movie.