Don't Be Afraid

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

My Mom and Adam's Mom were cooking dinner. Neil was playing Jenga with Lisa, Dad and Adam's Dad. Adam and I were cuddling together in the couch. It was nice to be like this with Adam. I still remember the Christmas I had with Mark's family.

***Flashback***

"Let's go upstairs to my bedroom, baby." Said Mark as he stood up.

"Okay." I said as I followed him to the room. Once we entered, Mark closed the door and locked it. He walked up to me and slowly slid my jacket off. He did the same with his jacket. Suddenly he pushed me against the wall.

"Let's have fun, little defenseless slut." He said as he touched my skin.

"Please, stop." I said and he ripped my clothes off, doing the same to his own clothes. He got on top of me as he tried to make me pleasure him.

***End of Flashback***

"Baby are you okay?" Asked Adam. I nodded. "Are you sure? Its cause you're shaking...a lot."

"I-I'm fine." I said in a low voice, but my voice showed my emotion.

"Baby talk to me." He said and I looked up at him. I hadn't even noticed what he was wearing.

 I hadn't even noticed what he was wearing

(A/N: Adam's style)

"I know something is wrong. Tell me." He said. I couldn't tell him this, but at the same time I wanted to tell him. Adam's arms tighten a bit around me. Tears slowly ran down my face. "Oh sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I remember...what happened...in Mark's house...when we were dating." I said as I cried.

"No one is going to hurt you again." Said Adam.

"No Adam." I said. "Mark almost raped me. His Mom found him trying to get inside of me. It was...h-horrible. He was hurting me." Adam kissed my forehead.

"No one is hurting you again, Glitterbaby." He said. "I promise."

"Dinner is ready." Said Leila's voice.

"Okay Mom." Said Adam and looked down at me, a smile on his beautiful face. "Let's eat."

"Okay." I said and we went to the dining room. Leila and my Mom were serving dinner. Lisa and Neil came into the room and then came Dad and Eber. I sat down next to Adam on the large side of the table. Lisa sat next to me and Adam sat next to me on my other side. Eber sat on the edge of the table and Dad sat on the other edge. Leila, Neil and Mom sat on the other edge.

"Merry Christmas to all!" Said Eber as he raised his glass with wine. I smiled at those words.

***

After dinner, we had all gone to the living room, gathering around the Christmas tree. Dad and Eber had gone outside to get the presents from our car. Adam had gone upstairs for something.

"Back." Said Adam as he came downstairs, a guitar on his hand. The front door opened and I saw Dad along with Eber carrying the gifts, including my own. They put them under the tree and I noticed that the gift I made for Adam seemed....lame compared to the rest of the gifts. 

"Time for the presents!" Said Mom.

***

After everyone had received gifts, the one left were me and Adam. Adam stood up and grabbed the guitar leaning on the wall. He took it and sat back down.

"I was thinking of something and I finally completed what I wanted to complete." Said Adam as he tuned the guitar. He smiled and everyone stayed quiet. "Broken pieces break into me...so imperfectly what you should be...I don't want you to go. Don't wanna see you back out in the cold air you're breathing out...Fades you to gray, don't run away....find me...."

I know the battle of chasing the shadows of who you wanna be...it doesn't matter...go on and shatter, I'm all you need....

Broken pieces break into me...so imperfectly what you should be....lay here, its safe here, I'll let you be broken open....hide and confide here so we can be broken open...

Let's enlightened the night. We can fall away, slip out of sight. When you drop your guard, melted in time, so intertwined....quiet....

I know the battle of chasing the shadows of who you wanna be....it doesn't matter....go on and shatter, I'm all you need....

Broken pieces break into me....so imperfectly what you should be....lay here, its safe here, I'll let you be broken open....hide and confide here so we can be broken open....

"Oh..." Adam hummed as he played the guitar cautiously, as if the guitar would explode if he messed up or didn't treated it with kindness. "Broken pieces break into me...so imperfectly what you should be....lay here, its safe here, I'll let you be broken open....hide and confide here so we can be broken open...."

Lay here, its safe here, I'll let you be broken open....hide and confide here so we can be broken open....

Lay here, its safe here I'll let you be broken open....