You Can Count On Me Like One Two Three

Tommy's POV:

"Tommy!" Yelled the voice of a thick Finnish accent. I smiled and saw the new two friends Adam and I made: Sutan Amrull (but know as Raja Gemini because he has a drag queen side) and Sauli Koskinen who moved from Helsinki, Finland. I sat in between those two. 

"Hey Sauli, hey Sutan!" I greeted and they greeted back. Sutan pulled out three Gatorades, and three Cheetos bags. 

"Here." He said. "To eat while we watch the game."

"Thanks." Said Sauli as he took the Gatorade and the Cheetos.

"Thank you." I said as Sutan handed me Cheetos and a Gatorade. I saw a fourth Gatorade in the bag. "What's the fourth one for?"

"For Adam." He said. "When he finishes the game, he can drink it." I nodded and that's when we saw the Mount Carmel Demons come out. The Demons were our mascot. The other school mascot were the Lane Tech Indians. The coach blew the whistle and the teams attacked. I saw Adam and another guy from the school running for the ball when Tristan threw it. Adam caught it and started running. The people started screaming louder the closer Adam was getting to the end of the field. Number 28 from the Indians ran after him. Adam speeded up a little and reached the end of the field. The people burst into screams.

"YEAH!!" Screamed Sauli in between laughter.

"That's my Babyboy!" I yelled and Sutan looked at me. I looked at him. 

"Babyboy?" Questioned Sutan. I sighed.

"Adam is a little younger than me." I said. "That's his nickname, Babyboy." Sauli snapped.

"Got it." He said with a smirk and we continued watching the game.

***

The teams were tied with 15 points and the game would be over soon. Number 23 from the Demons threw the ball and the players ran for it. Number 21 got it and he threw it to Adam. Adam caught it and ran. Suddenly Number 7 stood in front of Adam and for some reason Adam fell, releasing the ball, but Number 7 caught it before it hit the ground. He threw it far to a teammate and that teammate finished the game. We lost.

"Um...Tommy?" Said Sauli.

"Yeah." I said.

"I think Adam's hurt." He said. I looked at him.

"No." I said and looked at the field. Someone helped Adam take off his helmet. He was clutching his arm. What happened? "Can we go down there?"

"I think so." Said Sutan and we went down to the field. I ran ahead of Sauli and Sutan. I reached the area where Adam, the coach and the school nurse were checking my Addy.

"Babyboy what happened?" I asked.

"My arm hurts." He said.

"Move your arm, Adam." Said the nurse. Adam moved it a little, and winced. "We'll call your parents to take you to the hospital."

"I have your phone, baby." I said as I pulled his phone out and kissed his cheek. He smiled and I called his parents. Sutan said he needed to go home and so did Sauli, so they left. It was only Adam, the coach, the nurse and me.

"Adam?" Said the voice of Adam's Mom.

"Its me, Tommy." I said.

"Oh. What's the matter?"

"Its Adam. He had an accident on the game and he needs medical attention."

"Okay we'll be there as fast as possible." I hung up and helped Adam get up. He tried to get up as best as he could. We walked to the bench and ten minutes later, his Mom, Dad and brother came and put Adam inside the car. I sat in the backseats with my Babyboy, not wanting to leave him behind not even for a second.