Last Night You Were In My Room And Now My Bed Sheets Smell Like You

Friday. . .

Tommy's POV:

School was nice. No bullies and the class had a poster to complete (due on Monday), but since the teacher didn't trusted the class in picking partners, he picked the partners. Adam didn't get to work with me. In fact, the teacher made Adam and Drake be together. I had to be with Sauli. Sutan got to work with us since he was the one without a partner. 

"So Addy, at your house?" Asked Drake. Bitch. Only I get to call him Addy.

"Sure." Said Adam as he followed Drake. I took his hand and he looked at me. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm finishing the project with Drake." He said. He sighed. "Tommy, Drake and I are just friends. Nothing more. I love you."

"Me too." I said.

"Adam?" Yelled Drake's voice.

"Coming!" Yelled Adam as he let go of my hand and ran to catch up with Drake. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Sutan who was smiling. 

"He'll be fine." He said. "He is Adam Lambert. Come on, let's go get some coffee at Starbucks."

"Okay." I said and followed Sutan.

***

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

"Good we're done." I said as I smiled at the poster. My parents had gone out on a meeting in Dad's job and my brother was at the house of some friends. 

"Finally." Said Drake and I smiled. I started putting things back in my backpack. "Hey, want to go to a nearby bar I know? We are seventeen, so we can go."

"Sure." I said. Drake smiled and I went to get dressed. 

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Ready." I said as I went over to Drake and grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. With that, Drake and I went to his house where he would go and change. I waited for him outside and he came out dressed. He was okay, but, *cough* *cough* I'm the one who breaks styling rules cause, you know, I'm glamorous. 

(A/N: Drake's style)

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed and we got inside his car. I didn't even realize he had a car. 

***

Once at the bar, Drake and I started hanging out. We were drinking, and dancing, you know? Music played, but I think I was too into the drinks. I think this was my...seventh, eighth drink? I don't know, but it tastes good!

***

Later. . .

3rd POV:

Adam and Drake headed back to Adam's house and they were on the couch drinking from some of the bottles Adam's Dad had. They finished at least three or four of the bottles. Drake put the bottle away and kissed Adam on the lips. Due to the alcohol, Adam kissed him back without knowing what he was doing. Drake let his hands roam up and down Adam's body. He slid his hands under Adam's shirt and Adam moaned.

"Like it Adam?" Asked Drake. Adam nodded. Drake chuckled and moved his hands to Adam's pants. They undressed themselves and Drake inserted a finger inside of Adam. Adam gasped and arched his back.

"Fuck." Said Adam. "Oh God."

"Enjoy it, Addy." Said Drake and they continued making out for the night.