Invisible

Later. . .

Neil's POV:

"Neil," said Dad. "I'll be getting some coffee for me. Want one?"

"Sure Dad." I said and Dad smiled. 

"Keep an eye on your brother." He said. 

"I will." I said and Dad left. I looked at my brother. I know he might hate me for being annoying and all that, but I care for him. I care for him, even though he might think I don't. After two minutes, the door opened and Mom entered, a bag in her hand. She kissed my forehead and kissed Adam's forehead.

"Is he okay?" Asked Mom. I nodded.

"He's just asleep." I said and Mom put the bag on the couch. 

Adam's POV:

I heard the door open and sighed. I heard Neil stand up and talking to Mom. I sighed and opened my eyes. Mom smiled at me.

"Hi Mom." I said.

"Hi sweetheart." She said as her hand stroked my hair. "Doctor said you can go home today or tomorrow. Its your choice." I looked down.

"I want to go home today." I said. Mom nodded and handed me a bag.

"It has clothes for your." Said Mom. I nodded as I slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

***

Home. . .

Back home, I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door shut. I lay on my bed. My Tommy was kidnapped. I didn't do anything to save him.

~~~~

Tommy's POV:

Adam is dead. I couldn't believe Sauli and Drake would go as far as killing Adam. Now I'm back to something I never thought I'd be back to.

"Please don't hurt us!" Yelled another boy who looked younger than me. Sutan was next to me, so that was good.

"We will not hurt you at all." Said Drake with a smirk. I gave him a threatening look. He smirked at me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked with disbelief. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!" Drake slapped me across my face.

"Your boyfriend got in the fucking way." Said Drake. "So don't blame it on me." He looked at the rest of the boys. "Work starts in three hours, so you better look glammy enough for this." With that, Drake left. We all stayed in our spots.

"If you don't mind me asking," said a young boy who looked to be about fifteen years old. I looked at him. "What did you meant with him killing your boyfriend?"

"He and some other people beat up my boyfriend to death." I whispered. One of the boys with blue eyes stood up.

"We need to fix ourselves." He said. "Or we'll end up dead just like his boyfriend." I looked down at my necklace. I turned the heart where it had Adam's name. I clutched it in my hand. I closed my eyes. Why are you gone, Babyboy? Why?! You did nothing! All you wanted to do was try to protect me.

***Flashback***

"I love you." I whispered and his fingers carded through my hair. His lips gently kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, Glitterbaby." He said.

"Adam?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What will happen if you let me go?" I asked. He shook his head.

"That will never happen." He said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He replied.

***End of Flashback***