Feliz Navidad

Afternoon Of The Next Day. . .

Tommy's POV:

I decided to use my saved money to make two necklace chains. They would be in the shape of a golden heart and on one side it'll say either Adam and on the other side it'll say Tommy. Lisa agreed on my idea, so she had driven me to the jewelry shop.

"We're here." She said as she parked the car. We got off and went inside. Since I stuttered a lot, I didn't feel like talking, so Lisa did all the talking.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"Welcome." She said.

"The chains will be ready in a week." Said the guy. "So you can pick them up....December 24th."

"Okay, thank you." Said Lisa and we left.

***

Christmas. . .

Tommy's POV:

Christmas had arrived. I had wrapped the presents neatly. Adam's present was the one I was wrapping nicely. Leila had invited me and my family to their house for Christmas.

"Ready Tommy?" Asked Mom.

"Yeah." I said as I put the paper where I wrote the lyrics to Bleeding Out on the present. I smiled and went downstairs. Mom, Dad and Lisa had put the gifts on the car. I gave the gift to Lisa and we got inside the car. Dad started the engine and drove.

***

Adam's House. . .

Tommy's POV:

Lisa knocked on the door of Adam's house. The door opened and I smiled when I saw who opened.

"Hi Adam!" Greeted Lisa.

"Lisa!" Adam said as they hugged. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Said Lisa as they pulled back and Adam kissed her cheek. Lisa did the same to Adam.

"Come on in!" Said Adam. "Dia and Ron!"

"Hi Adam!" My parents greeted as they hugged him.

"Merry Christmas." Said Adam.

"You too honey." Said Mom.

"Same to you, Adam." Said Dad and they went inside.

"Hi baby." Said Adam.

"Hey Addy." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and pecked my lips. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you too." Said Addy. "Come on, let's go in." I smiled and we went inside his house. The fireplace was burning with a nice warmth of roaring flames. His sofas were a nice dark red and a big Christmas tree was on the corner of the living room. The table in the dining room was set with eight plates, spoons, forks and glasses. A pair of arms wrapped around me. I flinched a little, but a soft chuckled made me feel safe. "Hey baby." A voice said in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hi." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said. "Why?"

"I don't know." Said Addy. "You seem lost in your thoughts."

"No, I'm okay." I said. "I'm cold. Can we go to the living room where the fireplace is?"

"Sure." He said. "You want hot chocolate? My Mom made some."

"Can I have some?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed. "I was getting some for myself too." I smiled and we went to the kitchen. Adam grabbed two mugs and filled them with the warm chocolate liquid. I added marshmallows and he did the same. We walked to the couch and I cautiously drank from the mug. The chocolate gently warmed my body, but so did Adam's warm embrace. After ten minutes I had finished my drink and so had Adam. I rested my head on Adam's chest.

"Merry Christmas, Babyboy." I whispered as I closed my eyes, my body being rocked by Adam's chest that was moving up and down.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Glitterbaby." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.