I Will Be With You

Tommy's POV:

Adam and I had gotten out of the school and what surprised me was that Adam had gotten a new car: a black Toyota 86.

"Nice..." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks." He said. Adam took my hand and he opened the passenger car door. I smiled. "After you Mr Ratliff."

"Why thank you, Mr Lambert." I said with a smirk and a small giggle. Adam chuckled and I got inside the car. Adam closed the door and he got in the driver's seat. He made the engine roar to life.

***

Once we got to McDonald's, Adam parked the car and we got off. I jogged over to my Addy and he wrapped an arm around my body.

"Love you." I said and he smiled. With that, he kissed my temple.

"Love you even more." He said and I smiled. We entered the place and went to stand in line. After at least three people, it was our turn to order. I ordered a small cheeseburger and Adam ordered a medium one. He also ordered French fries, soda cups and two sundaes. I leaned my head on Adam's shoulder. I took his hand in my hands and kissed the top of it.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Me too, baby." He said and I smiled a small smile. Our order was brought by a woman. The woman gave Adam the food and we went to a table near the corner and near the window. He gave me my cheeseburger, my soda and my sundae. Adam started eating and I looked down at my food. "Baby are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said again and he nodded.

"Okay." He said. "If you don't feel okay, tell me. I'm not going to judge you."

"Okay." I said. "There is something bothering."

"And what's that something?" He asked.

"My ex." I said.

"Who was that?" Asked Adam.

"His name was Mark." I said. I finished eating and after two minutes Adam finished. "He wasn't the best boyfriend." I put my hand on the table and Adam put his hand on top of mine, a small smile on his lips. I smiled back a little. "We were dating and we were in love...until that terrible day."

"What happened?" Asked Adam, his wide open blue eyes searching my eyes. I felt tears making their way down. I closed my eyes...

***Flashback***

"You're so slow, TJ!" Yelled his voice in between laughter. I laughed and followed him. I didn't know where we were, but I'm guessing he knew where he was going. I saw him make a left turn and I followed. That's when he disappeared.

"Mark?" I asked. "Mark where are you?" Suddenly I heard Mark screaming. I made a right turn on an alley, but I only saw a black van. "What the--" I started, but immediately someone grabbed me and my mouth was covered. I tried to scream, but no one would hear me. I was forced inside the van and I was forced to be laid down on the van's floor. Someone tied me up and someone else took my pants and shirt off.

"He's good for the job." Said a voice.

"Take him." Said another voice. I whimpered.

"Please don't hurt me." I pleaded.

***End of Flashback***

"Tommy?" Said a voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Adam looking at me with a concern look. His eyes were wide and I looked down. His fingers lifted my head up and his hand moved to stroke my cheek. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen." He said with seriousness. I looked into his eyes. "You didn't deserve to be treated like that." His phone vibrated and his eyes widen. "Shit."

"What?" I asked.

"My alarm." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him, a small smile on my lips.

"Why do you have an alarm?" I asked.

"We want to be to school on time right?" He said and I nodded. We finished eating and went to throw away our garbage. After that, I went over to Adam. He smiled and took my hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yep." I said.