Te Necesito (I Need You)

Adam's POV:

"Or what?" Asked Tristan. Tyran and Stanford made Tommy stand up. He was bleeding, but his clothes was so ripped you could see his body almost naked. The boys laughed and pushed him to me. His body shook a lot as he clutched my shirt and cried heavily into me. I hugged him back tightly as I rubbed his back.

"I-It hurts." He whispered as he cried. I kissed his temple.

"I know." I said. "I know where I can bring you. Can you walk?" He nodded. I rubbed his back.

"I wanna go home." He whispered.

"Come on." I said. "I know somewhere we can go. We are not going to school."

"Okay." He whispered.

***

Tommy's POV:

After walking, Adam and I went inside a clothing shop. Why would he take me here? Adam and I saw a couch and he lay me down on it.

"Wait here." I said and he nodded. He went through a pink curtain and after a few minutes he came back, but with a woman.

"Him?" Said the woman.

"Yeah." Said Adam. The woman sat next to me and so did Adam. I cuddled closer to Adam, whimpering. "Don't worry. She won't hurt you. She's my Mom."

"Oh." I said. He stroked my cheek and Mrs Lambert smiled.

"What happened to you, sweetie?" She asked.

"I got beaten up by some bullies." I said.

"Bitches." Muttered Adam as he played with my hair. His Mom smirked at him. Adam sighed. "Sorry for my language, Mom."

***

After Mrs Lambert (which by the way she let me call Leila) had cleaned me up, Adam and I stayed in the store. Leila even given me some clothes perfectly for me since mine were bloody rags, so I threw them away. That's when I just figured out Leila did clothes for parties, graduations. . .any kind of event!

"Tommy, what would you want for dinner?" Asked Leila, making Adam look up from his phone.

"KFC!!" Yelled Adam. I laughed.

"Same as him." I said.

"Yay!" Said Adam and Leila laughed.

"Then Adam take the car and go to KFC." She said. Adam smiled and jumped off the couch. I laughed as I stood up and followed Adam outside through the back door. There was a nice black BMW car parked in front. He got out the keys and opened the passenger seat.

"After you." He said as he opened the car door and left it open for me.

"Why thank you." I said in between a giggle. Adam chuckled and closed the passenger seat. He entered the driver's seat and closed his door. Once Adam turned on the engine, he drove out of the parking way and drove to a nearby KFC.

***

"We're here." Said Adam as he drove into the parking lot of a small plaza. It had a KFC, Domino's Pizzeria, a Dollar Store, laundry place, and a 7-Eleven. Not bad. He parked in a spot and turned the car off. I got off the car along with Adam and ran up to his side. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. We entered KFC and I gulped. There were a lot of people. There might be a chance I might get a claustrophobia attack. Adam and I went to a table near the window and I saw down on one of the chairs.

"Wait here and I'll order, okay?" Said Adam.

"Yeah." I said. He smiled and went to get in line. I saw a man sitting at a table who seemed to be at least thirty years old smiling at my direction. I started to feel uncomfortable as he stood up and came over to me. I looked over at the cash register. Adam was still in line. The guy was coming towards me. Fuck. Adam please hurry up...