Golden Days

January. . .

Tommy's POV:

January had arrived. I was happy cause it was a special month: Addy's birthday! I couldn't be happier. I just needed to think about the best thing to give to my Adam.

"Um, Tommy?" Asked Sutan.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Adam's birthday." I said and Sauli almost spit out his water. I got annoyed.

"When is it?" He asked. I crossed my arms. Adam wasn't here, so I didn't had to act like his buddy. I scoffed.

"Why would I tell you that?" I asked.

"Because I want to know." He said.

"After you almost made me and Adam break up," I said. "No--"

"Hey guys what's up?" Asked Adam, making me stop my sentence. He hugged Sutan, then Sauli and then me, but pecked my lips.

"Nothing." Said Sutan. "Just talking."

"About?" He asked.

"Eh." He said. "Stuff."

"Okay." Said Adam. The bell rang and we had gone up to our lockers. I needed something special for Adam's day.

"Hey!" Yelled Sutan. "I have an idea!"

"Yeah?" I said.

"So QUEEN is performing on the 29th." He said. "I know its Adam's favorite band." I gasped.

"And on his birthday!" I exclaimed. "I need to get tickets for it."

"My Mom bought two packets, but she doesn't need one of them." Said Sutan. "The packet is of three tickets."

"Its perfect!" I said and hugged Sutan. "Thanks so much!"

"Welcome, Vayvee." Said Sutan.

~~~~

January 29. . .

Tommy's POV:

I had texted Adam to wear the most amazing and handsome thing he can ever wear. He was confused, but he agreed. Sutan and I had been all dressed and I couldn't wait to see Adam's reaction.

"Hey I'm here." He said as he came out of his house. He was wonderful.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"You look lovely Babyboy." I said and pecked his lips.

"Thanks." He said. "You look great too."

"Thanks." I said and we got in the car. I got in the front seat and Adam got in the backseat. Me? I got the passenger seat with Sutan as the driver.

"Ready?" Asked Sutan.

"Yep." Said Adam and Sutan looked at me.

"Yes." I said and Sutan started driving.

***

We reached the arena, but Adam was still even more confused. Once Sutan parked the car, we got off, but Adam didn't seem excited. Sutan tapped my shoulder, and pointed at the arena. I smiled and we entered. It was almost time for the concert to start.

"So..." Adam started. "Why are we here?"

"You'll find out in one minute." Said Sutan. The lights turned off and people started screaming. Adam looked around, but he gasped and his eyes widen when he saw who was on the stage. I swear he was on the verge of getting a panic attack. He screamed out and he shook a lot.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked. He pointed at the stage. I swear he couldn't breathe.

"Is that....is that...." he said as he tried to talk. He was fangirling so hard. "QU-QUEEN?!" I laughed.

"Yes it is." Said Sutan and he hugged us both tightly.

"Oh God." He said. I could hear his voice cracking, indicating he was crying. As the concert went on, Freddie (which made Adam so fucking happy) asked for someone from the balcony to come down to the stage. Some security guards were looking for the people.

"HIM!" Yelled Sutan as he pointed at Adam. "IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!" The guard took Adam (who was sobbing) and brought him down to the stage.

~~~~

The concert ended and Adam had gotten an autograph. Sutan was driving and I was in the backseats, a sleeping Adam leaning on me. Sutan stopped the car in front of Adam's house and he helped me get Adam off the car since I didn't wanted to wake him up. Neil had opened the front door for us and his Dad had carried Adam to his room.

"You have such a wonderful son, Mr Lambert." I said as Eber placed Adam on his bed.

"Thank you, Tommy." He said. "I think you're such the perfect boyfriend for Adam."

"I love Adam so much!" I said. "Adam is someone special no matter what." I said and looked at my Addy who was peacefully asleep. Eber left and I kissed Adam's forehead. "I love you, Babyboy."