What I Did To Deserve This

Friday. . .

Tommy's POV:

Adam was getting worst. He would act as if I didn't existed. Sauli was fucking flirting with Adam which was really pissing me off. As I made my way to the bathroom, I heard noises. I looked inside and saw Sauli pressing himself against the wall, his eyes closed. I entered the bathroom quietly and I gasped when I saw Sauli was pressing Adam to the wall as he kissed him. Adam had his eyes closed as his lips brushed Sauli's lips. I felt anger and jealousy overwhelming me. My hands turned into fists. I hid behind the wall so they wouldn't see me.

"S-Sauli..." stuttered Adam's voice with a little bit of heavy breathing.

"Its okay Addy." Said Sauli's voice. "No one is going to hurt you or use you again." Adam moaned softly to whatever Sauli was doing. That. Was. It.

"Back away from Adam!" I yelled as I pulled Sauli away from Adam. I made Sauli face me and I hit his face. Sauli stumbled back and I pressed him to the wall. Sauli hit me and ran out of the bathroom. I ran after him, but pressed him to the lockers. Students stopped doing their things and looked at us fight. Some were recording, and others were yelling.

"Guys stop!" Said Adam's voice.

"Fuck you Thomas!" Snapped Sauli. "Its not my fault you broke Adam and used him."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I yelled.

"You broke up with him!" Yelled Sauli and kicked me.

"Tommy, what are you doing?!" Yelled Sutan's voice. I backed away from Sauli and looked at Adam who seemed even more hurt than before and confused. He gulped and bit his lip. He ran off and out of the building. I sighed and ran after him.

"Adam wait!" I yelled as I ran after him. He made a turn to the forest, and that's when I lost him. Fuck.

***

After twenty minutes, I came to a waterfall. There on top of a rock was my Addy. He had his phone and headphones on. He took off the things and put them in his backpack. Adam looked up at the sky. I smiled. I decided to go join him. After climbing, I saw Adam had something on his hands. I gasped. Where did he get a knife from and where did the blood come from? He raised it up and closed his eyes.

"Adam no!" I screamed and he dropped the knife, making it fall down the waterfall. He faced me, his eyes full of fear. His arms were bleeding a lot. His body started shaking. I knelt next to him. "Babyboy..." I hugged him and he cuddled next to me. His body was shaking a lot. My shirt was getting stained by his blood.

"I-I'm sorry." Said Adam as he sobbed. "Forgive me Tommy. Please."

"Shh..." I said as I stroked his cheek. His body was still shaking a lot. "Its okay Addy. You got me. I'm not leaving you." He slowly looked up at me, his eyes full of pain. It hurt to see him like this. Supposedly I'm broken, but now my Addy is the broken one, so I'll make sure he heals. One thing is for sure. The tables have turned.