Where Are You Now

Adam's POV:

My vision was slowly starting to come back. When my eyes focused, all I saw was a white light. I gasped. Was I in Heaven? I heard my name being called. It sounded like Neil's voice. Wait, was he also dead?

"Neil?" I said. 

"Hi." Said his voice. 

"Are you dead?" I asked. 

"Um, bro, I'm standing next to you." He said. I blinked and my eyes focused on a very bright light. I looked around me. I seemed to be in a hospital room. "Adam?" I looked at my other side and saw Neil looking at me. "Hi."

"Hi." I said and the door opened. Mom and Dad entered the room. Mom gasped as she quickly came over and kissed my forehead. 

"Oh God honey." She said. I winced in pain when she hugged me. Mom pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"It's okay, Mom." I said. "Why am I in the hospital?" 

"Some people found you in the forest bleeding." Said Neil. I got confused. I closed my eyes, but that's when something hit me. I remember being with Tommy and Sutan. We were all in a car...with Sauli driving....and Tommy for some reason started crying. I had him in my arms and some guys took us. I looked at Mom.

"Mom," I started, my voice cracking. "Wh-Where is...T-Tommy and S-Sutan?" Mom, Neil and Dad stayed quiet while looking at each other. I didn't like their face expressions. "Mom?"

"Honey, you'll need to be calm--"

"MOM!" I raised my voice. "Where are they?! Don't tell me to calm down when I feel like something really really bad has happened!" Mom flinched and I sighed. "I-I'm sorry. I just want to know what happened to them. I need to know if they're safe." Dad shook his head and took my hand. 

"That reason is related to why you're here." He said. 

"Doctors told us you seem to have been beaten up." Said Neil. I nodded. 

"Okay, but what does this have to do with Tommy and Sutan?" I asked. I noticed Dad was nervous of talking. "Dad, please tell me." Dad let out a sigh and squeezed my hand a little.

"Tommy and Sutan were kidnapped." Said Dad. My eyes widen. 

"Wh-What?!" I asked. "No. No, you're lying! Tommy and Sutan can't be kidnapped!" My whole body started shaking. Mom hugged me. I hugged her back as I cried into her shoulder. I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe this! 

"I'm sorry Adam." Said my Mom. I pulled back and lay back down on the hospital bed. I didn't even noticed Dad had left the room. I closed my eyes. I heard the door opened. Mom started talking with Dad. 

"Doctor said he can go home today." Said Dad's voice. 

"I guess I can go back home and bring him some clothes." Said Mom's voice as I heard footsteps and the door opening then closing. I felt Neil's hand in my hand. 

"I'm sorry brother." He said and his hand got replaced my his head. I wanted to go to sleep and not the type of beauty sleep. I wanted the type of sleep where you sleep and you never wake up...