Holding On To You

Tommy's POV:

"Hey there." Said the guy as he sat next to me. I scooted away from him. He chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Tommy." I said in a low voice.

"Pretty name for someone like you." He said. It reminded me how Adam told me, but he related it to me crying.

"Thank you." I said. I stood up. "I got to go to the bathroom." I ran to the bathroom. I couldn't breathe. I just couldn't seem to be normal around people. "Adam! A...dam!" I fell to my knees. The door opened and the same guy from the table came to me. I couldn't breathe and I felt so weak. I heard the sound of a door locking. The same man from earlier pushed me to the cold tile floor. He slowly took my clothes off. I felt him touching my body and going to my entrance.

"You're too good." He said as he spread my legs open.

"Please...no...." I begged as I started crying. The door was trying to open. I heard a voice calling my name.

"Tommy!" He yelled. "Tommy are you in there?"

"Adam!" I yelled as the guy tried to force himself inside. "Please...get me...out of...here...." The door slammed open. Adam came over to us and the guy backed away from me. Adam pressed him to the wall.

"Back away from him." He said. "I do not want you near him!" With that he punched his stomach and let the guy go. Adam came over to me. "Are you okay?" My breathing was speeding up. "Tommy?"

"I can't breathe..." I started, but my vision started failing me....

"Tommy..."

Adam's POV:

"Tommy!" I said as he went limb in my arms. His head was facing my chest and his fringe had fallen to face. I stroked his cheek and stood up with Tommy in my arms. Good thing is that the guy hadn't taken all of Tommy's clothes off. The food was already in the car since I left it in there. We left the place and Tommy slowly opened his eyes. We got in the backseats on my car and he held my shirt tightly. "Are you okay?" He shook his head.

"He...he tried to...tried to--" He started, but I pressed a finger to his lips.

"Its okay." I said. His eyes were halfway closed. I smiled at him and he buried his face in my chest. He said something. "What?"

"There's something you need to know." He whispered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I...I am...I'm a prostitute." He whispered. My eyes widen.

"What?" I asked and he started crying.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I got kidnapped at age fourteen. I was forced to be a stripper, have private dances and have sex." He started shaking. "I was scared. I thought I would get pregnant becase I was trans." I rocked him in my arms.

"No one is laying a hand on you." I said and he looked into my eyes. I smiled and stroked his cheek. "Instead of Pretty Little Liar, it should be Pretty Little Stripper." I tickled him and he started laughing. After a while he had calmed down and I was just playing with his hair. "Want to go home?" He shook his head.

"Can we go back to your Mother's shop?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and I got in the driver's seat. Tommy grabbed the food basket and I grabbed a piece of chicken before he could eat it all. He laughed and started eating some fries. I got the engine started and drove to Mom's shop.

***

Tommy's POV:

We had arrived at Leila's clothing shop. Once we got out of the car, I went over to Adam's side with the KFC basket in my hands. We entered the shop and sat back down on the couch.

"You left me any fries?" Asked Adam in an innocent way as he looked for fries in the basket. He found five of them and he happily ate them. I giggled at his action.

"You are so cute and weird!" I said and he smiled at me.

"But not as cute as you." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and my cheeks caught a light pink. Leila was making a pink dress in the back of the shop. "Hey Tommy?"

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked back at Adam.

"I wanted to say that I fell in love!" He said happily. I smiled at his excitement. I bet it feels great to fall in love...especially if that someone doesn't betray you and turn you in to prostitution kidnappers. Adam's happiness faded. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said. "Why?"

"Well you seemed happy, but now you look upset." He said. His face had a sad expression. It hurt so much to see him like that. I shook my head.

"I'm happy for you Addy." I said. He smiled a small smile.

"Okay." He said and played with his fingers.

"How about if you tell me who's the lucky person you want?" I asked and he smiled.

"Okay." He said. "I'm gay if you didn't noticed."

"Yeah." I said. "How does he look?" He let out a dreamy sigh.

"He's beautiful." He started. "This boy is blonde with lovely brown eyes. He has a painful past, but I don't care because I love him." I nodded. Adam's crush seemed interesting.

"He seems special." I said.

"Yeah he is." Said Adam and looked into my eyes. "Because that special person...is you."