I Know I'm Not Alone

Adam's House. . .

Tommy's POV:

"We're here, baby." Said Adam as he parked the car. We stopped in front of a big building. I'm guessing he pays rent to live there. He parked the car and turned it off. Once he got off, he came over to me and helped me get off. "How are you feeling?" 

"Good." I said as we entered the building. We went up to the third floor and walked down a hallway. We stopped in front of a door with the number 305. Adam let go of my hand as he pulled out his keys. He entered the key on the lock and opened the door. His apartment was very organize. 

"Just lay down in the couch." Said Adam. I smiled and sat down. Adam closed the apartment door with lock. He was going to the kitchen, but I grabbed his hand. He smiled at me.

"Hold me?" I said.

"Sure." He said as he sat down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap. I pressed myself to his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I love you."

"Me too." I whispered and his hand rubbed my stomach. I giggled and Adam kissed my temple.

***

"I'm going to make dinner." He said. "Any suggestions?"

"Um..." I said, thinking of what to eat. "Maybe.....spaghetti?"

"Okay." He said and stood up. I smiled and looked at my stomach. I rubbed my baby bump. At least I was pregnant from Adam. I'm glad it wasn't some random stranger. I lay down on the couch. Maybe I should take a bath.

"Adam?" I called out.

"Yeah?" Adam yelled from the kitchen.

"Can I take a bath?" I asked.

"Do whatever you feel like doing." He said. "This is also your home." I smiled and stood up from the couch. I walked over to the bathroom door and entered the bathroom. Not bad. I closed the door and stripped my clothes off. I let the bathtub fill with warm water. When it was at the level I wanted it, I added bubbles, so red roses scented bubbles.

***

I heard a knock on the door. I looked up. "Who is it?"

"Its me, baby." Said Adam.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I brought you a towel." He said. 

"Oh." I said and the door opened. Adam entered and put the towel on a small table. He knelt in front of the tub and splash me with the water. I giggled and he chuckled. 

"You are so cute!" He said and I blushed a little. 

***

Once I got out of the bathtub, Adam had given me some of his clothes he had kept that didn't fit him anymore. Adam served us dinner and we talked about things that have happened. Almost nothing happened when I was gone, besides him meeting Monte, Ashley, Isaac, Brooke, and Terrance. 

"So everything has been cool?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "But it wasn't very cool because I missed you." I smiled.

"But I'm back now." I said. "And I'm not going anywhere."

(A/N: Adam's Bathroom

(A/N: Adam's Bedroom)

(A/N: Adam's Kitchen/Dining Table)

(A/N: Adam's Living Room)