Invitation

Monday Of May. . .

Tommy's POV:

After the concert, I think it let Adam feeling so happy for the rest of the week. He was so happy he got to see QUEEN and his parents think it was a bad idea since he wouldn't stop talking about what happened that night. I had finished organizing my locker since it was a damn mess. My Adam always had his locker neatly done, and so was Sutan, and Sauli's lockers. I heard someone coming over. I looked up. Drake LaBry. Why the fuck was he still here?

"Hey Tommy." He said. "Have you seen Adam?"

"No." I clearly said. "Why are you asking?"

"I wanted to ask him something." He said. I raised an eyebrow. He sighed. "I wanted to tell you, Sutan, and Adam something."

"And what is that something?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"So our graduation from high school is coming up, right?" He said and I nodded. "So I'm organizing a party at my backyard."

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He said. "I'm inviting you, Sutan and Adam to the party. I already talked to Sauli and he agreed to come. Can you make it?"

"I'll try." I said. 

"Hey what's up?" I turned around and my Addy was coming over to us, Sutan with him. I smiled as Adam wrapped an arm around my waist. Sutan smiled. 

"I'm inviting you, Sutan, Sauli and your lover to a graduation party I'm doing at my backyard." Said Drake.

"Oh really?" Asked Adam, excitement in his voice. "When?"

"Here." Said Drake as he handed Adam an envelope. "Its an invitation. It has my street address, the date, the time, and what we'll be doing in the party. Can you make it?"

"I think so." Said Adam. Drake smiled and handed Sutan and me an invitation. 

"See ya later." Said Drake. "I'm inviting the others too." 

"Okay, bye." Said Adam and Drake left. Adam kissed my cheek and I smiled. He opened the envelope and I did the same with mine. 

"Let's go to the class." Said Sutan and we followed him. Once we entered, we sat down at a couple of desks and I pulled out the paper from the envelope. Drake was right. It had everything he had mentioned to Adam:

You're invited to the graduation party!!!

When: May 30, 6:00 p.m to 10:00 pm
Where: Drake's house (backyard)

There will be food, drinks, and games!! Hope you can come!!!

"I'll be able to go." Said Adam as he put the invitation in his backpack. Sutan smiled and did the same thing with his invitation.

"Hey guys!" Said a Finnish voice. We all faced the door where Sauli was entering. He closed the door and came over to us, sitting between Sutan and Adam. He looked behind Adam's shoulder at me. "What's in your hands, TJ?"

"An invitation." I said.

"Its from Drake, right?" Asked Sauli. I nodded and he nodded. "Yeah, I got one too."

"And so did I and Adam." Said Sutan.

"So are you coming?" Asked Sauli.

"I probably will." Said Adam.

"I know for a fact I will come." Said Sutan.

"I'll try." I said.

"Hey!" Said Sauli. "I can pick you up from your houses and from there we can go to Drake's house."

"Sounds good." Said Adam. The bell rang and we all went home.