Evil In The Night

Bar. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Are you sure Sutan is here?" I asked once we entered the bar. To be honest, it smelled like sex, alcohol and cigarettes.

"Yeah he should." Said Adam.

"You came!" Exclaimed a voice. Adam and I turned around, but instead saw a very beautiful woman smiling at us. Adam and I looked at each other and then at the woman. The woman laughed. "Adam, Tommy, its me, Sutan, but I'm not Sutan right now." She did a dramatic hair whip and smirked. "I'm Raja."

"Oh hi!" Said Adam and kissed her cheek. Raja giggled and they pulled back.

"Happy birthday, Tommy!" She squealed as she kissed my cheeks. I smiled and she pulled back.

"Thanks." I said and she pulled out a box. I smiled. "Thank you."

"You are so welcome." She said. "Let's go sit down at a table."

"Okay." I said and we went to a table. As soon as I sat down, I saw in the middle of the club a stage with dancing poles and men almost all naked and stripping. I felt a little uncomfortable. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi baby." Said Adam.

"Hey." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. Raja came to us with three small glasses and a big bottle of vodka. We laughed as we drank, and that's when the dancers came off the stage. One of them came over to us, but stood behind Adam.

"Hello boys." Said the man, who seemed to be young, like at least twenty two or less.

"Hello." Said Adam. The guy smirked a small smirk at Adam and looked at him up and down. "Enjoying yourselves?"

"Yep." Said Raja. The guy smiled as he lay a hand on Adam's shoulder.

"So..." said the guy as he looked at Adam and Adam looked at him. "Would you like a little bit of entertainment?" He looked up and down Adam's body. "I can give private dances, lap dances...I can even pleasure you a little bit." I looked at Adam.

"I'm okay." Said Adam. "But thanks for the invitation."

"Welcome." Said the guy. "And by the way, my name is Gabe." Adam smiled.

"Nice name." Said Addy. Gabe smiled and left, strutting. I looked at Adam and he smiled at me. His smile faded a little.

"I know, I know." He said. "I know he was flirting, but what did I said about my only lover?" He smirked and I couldn't help smiling.

"The only one you'll always love is me." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Exactly." He said. "Because its you who I will always want, no matter what."

"So that's why you rejected the offer." Said a voice. I looked up and Gabe was smirking at Adam.

"Yeah..." said Adam. Gabe smiled at me.

"You're his boyfriend?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled.

"I'll give you a word of advice." Said Gabe. "But first tell me, what do you think of your boyfriend?"

"I think he's the best." I said and smiled at Adam. "He's caring, loving, kind and sweet."

"Well then," said Gabe. "Make sure he never leaves you. Its hard to find someone like him today." With that, he left.

"I think we need to get going." Said Raja.