I Don't Wanna Hide Any Part Of Me From You

Hospital. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Ow!" Adam winced as the nurse poked Adam on his arm. She backed away from Adam and wrote down something on the clipboard.

"Okay Adam we'll need to take an x-ray scan of your arm." Said the nurse. Adam gulped a little. I massaged his chest gently and he looked at me.

"Its okay, Babyboy." I said and pecked his lips. "You'll be okay." He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay." He said and the nurse took Adam.

***

"So what happened?" Asked Leila as I was on the chairs with Adam. The nurse sighed and looked at Adam, then at Leila.

"Your son has hurt his arm." She said. "We can be able to put a cast on him for at least three weeks, but he won't be able to play football for a few weeks." I looked at Adam. He looked so sad. It broke my heart to not be able to help him. I rubbed his back and he faced me.

"Its okay." I said.

"Yeah." He said disappointed.

"Hey." I said. "Its better to be like this than to be completely broken from your arm."

"Its not that." He said. "Prom night is next Friday and I have to carry this thing for at least a month."

"Oh..." I said. That does suck. Prom night and he won't be able to attend it. I smiled and kissed Adam. He sweetly kissed me back.

"Don't be sad." I said. "You still got me, or what, you don't want me anymore?" His eyes quickly widened.

"Of course I want you." He said. "What, you want to break up with me?"

"Of course not." I said. "I love you and no one else." I kissed his cheek. "Okay?"

"Yeah." He said and kissed my neck. I smiled.

"There's my Addy." I said and he giggled.

***

We went back to Adam's house, but Adam went straight to his bedroom. Leila wanted to tell him something, but instead sighed and I looked at her.

"Keep an eye on Adam, would you Tommy?" She asked.

"Of course." I said and went upstairs to his room. I turned the knob to his door, but found out it was locked. I knocked on his door. I could hear music quietly playing in the room. It sounded like a song by Imagine Dragons...oh. Levitate by Imagine Dragons. I knocked again.

"Yeah?" Said Adam's voice. Yeah he was completely depressed.

"Baby its me." I said. "Can I enter?"

"Yeah just give me a second." He said. After two minutes he opened the door. The song was still playing in the background. I went to his Bluetooth speaker and turned it off. Adam looked at me as he closed his bedroom door. I took his hands and made him sit in the bed with him.

"What's bothering you?" I asked. "I want to help." He shook his head.

"Something no one and nothing can fix." He said. I sighed.

"If I'm the problem," I started. "I can--"

"No baby it's not you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked away, but I rested a hand on his cheek and moved his head so he could face me. Tears started swelling up on his eyes. So that's why he looked away. He didn't wanted me to find him crying. "Babyboy..." I hugged him and he silently cried into my shoulder. Its so sad to see him like this. "What's bothering you?"

"I don't know." He said and we pulled back. I wiped away his tears. I smiled a small smile. I looked at the clock. It was late.

"Let's go to sleep, okay?" I said and he nodded. Adam lay down on the bed and I lay next to him. "Love you."

"Me too." He whispered.