These Are The Nights That Never End

Tommy's POV:

Mom went to open the door and I smiled when I saw Leila and Eber at the door. They all hugged and after them, Neil entered. That's when I saw my Babyboy entered. I smiled.

"Adam!" I squealed and he smiled.

"Hey Baby!" He said and I ran to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Adam smiled and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"I'm so happy you made it." I said. He smiled.

"So...you're my brother's boyfriend?" Asked Lisa with a smirk.

"Brother?" Asked Adam and looked down at me. "She's your sister?"

"Yeah." I said. "She's my sister, Lisa and Lisa, he's my boyfriend, Adam."

"Hi." Said Adam.

"Hello." She said and I smiled. Adam smiled and kissed Lisa's hand. Lisa smiled as they pulled back.

"Sit down Addy." I said and he nodded, but he pulled me down with him. I squeaked and he chuckled.

"You are so cute when you squeak." He said as he embraced me in a hug. I smiled and buried my face on the crook of his neck.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much more, baby." He whispered back, his hand slowly rubbing the back of my neck. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of Adam rubbing my neck and as he held me in his strong muscular arms. I felt so safe in his arms. 

"Well, dinner is ready." Said Mom.

"I can help you, Mrs Ratliff." Said Adam's mom.

"Thank you Mrs Lambert." Said my Mom. "Call me Dia."

"Alright." Said Leila. "Call me Leila." Our Dads looked at each other and smiled.

"Call me Eber." Said Adam's Dad.

"And call me Ron." Said my Dad. I pulled back my face from Adam and cuddled close to him. Lisa's phone started ringing. She smiled, blushing a little. 

"I got to take this." She said and stood up, leaving me and Adam by ourselves. I got surprised when I saw his face. 

"What's up with you not wearing makeup?" I asked. He smiled.

"I thought your parents wouldn't like it, so I didn't wore any." He said. I shook my head.

"Come on, Babyboy." I said. "Let's go to my room. I have the makeup you bought me for my birthday." Adam smiled.

"Okay." He said as he stood up from the couch. I smiled and we ran upstairs to my bedroom. Once inside, I closed the bedroom door and went to my dresser where I kept my makeup box. I handed Addy my eyeliner and concealer. "Thanks."

"Welcome." I said and watched as he put it on. I smiled when he finished. 

Adam's POV:

"Thanks." I said to Tommy, but he went to his wardrobe as he searched something. He came out and smiled. 

"I need to get something from the living room." He said.

"Okay." I said and he left the room, closing the door behind him. I guess I'll put his makeup away. I grabbed the makeup box, but that's when it slipped out of my hands. The things fell, but along with the makeup fell what seemed to be little rectangle video camera rolls. What the heck would he need that for? He even told me he hated both photo taking and video recording. I saw a black bag and put the...ten video camera rolls in it. Quickly I put it on my coat pocket. I needed to find out what was in these tapes.