Al Fin Te Encontré (I Finally Found You)

Tommy's POV:

My Adam was alive! HE WAS ALIVE! I couldn't believe it! He was here! He was here holding me in his arms. We were laying on my mattress. I was just cuddling next to him, his arm around me, and my head on his chest. 

"What happened after they got rid of you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said. "I woke up in the hospital. My Mom said I was found in a ditch while I was bleeding." I nodded.

"I missed you so much." I whispered. "I-I cried every night just thinking about you."

"But now I'm here." Said Adam and I looked up at him. "And no one will ever hurt you again." I smiled and I felt myself getting wet. Why the fuck was I getting wet? "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I lied. I tried to ignored the wetness, but it was getting worst. I gasped and I sat up. Adam sat up and looked down at my legs. He looked at me.

"Your pants are wet." He said. "You're getting wet."

"I-I know." I stuttered. Adam smiled and took my hand.

(A/N: So...Adommy sexy moment is coming up!!!)

"Want me to help?" He asked. I looked at him. I looked down and then looked up at him again. I nodded, then Adam smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. Slowly and gently, Adam pressed me to the mattress. We pulled back and his lips trailed down to my neck. I felt his teeth gently scratching my skin. I gasped and he pecked my lips.

"Oh God." I breathed out. This felt so good.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed. Adam's hand removed my stripper shirt and kissed down my chest. I tugged at his shirt. He chuckled and took it off. I smiled.

"You like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. I smiled and nodded. He chuckled and his hands touched my cock. He frowned. "These are in the way of me coming to you, sweetheart." I giggled as his hands worked on my pants. He got them off of me along with my shoes. Adam pulled my briefs off. Adam took his clothes off too and I smirked. He was....so, so sexy. He looked at my side. I looked at where he was looking: handcuffs. He smirked and grabbed them. He tied them around my wrists and connected them to a pole.

"Come honey." He said. "Do it for me." His fingers wrapped around my cock as he pumped me. I moaned softly in pleasure. My body was shaking a little. My body couldn't take it. I felt myself releasing my liquid. Slowly I looked up at Adam as I bit my lip. He smirked. "That's what I was looking for." He put his finger in my liquid and lick it off. He took off the handcuffs. I lay in the mattress. Adam gave me a concern look. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"Good." Said Adam. "I'm going to go inside, okay?"

"Mhm." I hummed and his finger slowly entered me. I screamed out in pleasure. This was amazing! Adam went in and out of me. After two minutes, he shoved his cock in me. I moaned in pleasure.

(A/N: Over)

***

We finished, but my body felt like jelly. I was so weak. Adam helped me clean up and put my clothes back on. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good." I said. "Thank you."

"Welcome, baby." He said.

"So..." I started. "Um, are we...still something?"

"Of course." He said. I smiled. He smiled back. "I got to go."

"Will I see you again?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled. With that, he left.

Adam's POV:

I got out of Tommy's room. I couldn't believe I found him. One thing is for sure. I couldn't call the police right now. I'll wait couple of weeks and then give the kidnappers the surprise.

"Adam!" Yelled a voice. I saw Isaac, Monte and Terrance coming to me.

"So what happened?" Asked Isaac.

"Its him." I said. "I found Tommy."