Its My Time

Months Later. . .

Adam's POV:

October was here! What got me excited about today? Today was October 18.....TOMMY'S BIRTHDAY! I'm excited, don't ask. I had bought for Tommy a new makeup pack since he said his old makeup was accidently thrown away two days ago by his Mom. The school bus stopped in front of a few houses and that included Tommy's house. Five people got in the bus, and that included Tommy. I saved a spot for my boyfriend cause....why not?

"Hi baby." I said.

"Hi." He said as he sat down and faced me to peck my lips. I smiled and gave him a small bag. Tommy looked at me.

"Happy birthday!" I said and he smiled.

"Aww thank you baby." He said and hugged me. I smiled. He pulled back and he gasped as he looked inside the bag. "Oh God, yes! I don't know for how long I would survive without wearing makeup." I laughed and passionately kissed him as I closed my eyes. Tommy kissed me back and licked my lip, asking for entry. I smiled against his lips and I let him get inside. My tongue played a love game with his. Slowly we pulled back and I stroked his cheek.

"I love you baby." I whispered.

"Me too." He whispered and we kissed again.

***

School. . .

Tommy's POV:

We got off the bus and went directly to our lockers. I had decided to let Adam hold my books as I put my makeup in the bathroom. After two minutes, I came out and went to my Addy.

"You look hot and gorgeous." He said as he handed me my books.

"Thanks." I said and he kissed my temple.

***

Math class and reading class went by very quickly. In fact, the entire school day went too fast. It felt like the eight school hours were done in two hours. Well, it is my birthday, so I'm special. Immediately someone picked me up. My legs started kicking at the air in fear without me thinking about it.

"Calm down baby, its me." Said a soft voice. The someone put me down and I turned around to face them.

"Hi and sorry." I said and he stroked my cheek.

"Don't worry sweetie." He said and kissed my forehead. "School is over, so....I wanted to go take you out."

"You don't have to." I said and he chuckled.

"I know, but you are my boyfriend and I want to treat you like it." He said and I smiled.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

***

Since I didn't wanted anything fancy, Adam and I went to a small café. We were laughing, smiling, kissing and....you know, couples....Adam looked down and frowned.

"Baby what are you thinking of?" I asked.

"Can you be honest?" He asked and I nodded. "Am I fat?" I wanted to yell at him that was stupid, but I didn't.

"Of course not." I said. "Why would you think that?"

"I see myself fat....and my brother thinks I should start losing weight." Said Adam.

"No baby, no." I said as I stroked his cheek. "You are perfect just like that." He smiled. Adam's phone made a popping noise and he checked his phone.

"Sutan is at a bar." He said. "Want to go?" I shrugged. 

"Sure...." I said, trailing off a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Um, I'm just afraid." I said.

"Are you sure you want to go?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay. Let's go."