Lucky One

Adam's POV:

"What?" I asked. "Your ex...was here?" Tommy sniffed and nodded. "Where?"

"I-In both my dream...and...today at my house." He said and I stroked his cheek. He was still shaking a little. He closed his eyes and I rubbed his back. "Sing to me, please?"

"Sure baby." I said and thought of something to sing. I smiled and cleared my throat. "Everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun. Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run. They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will. They branded us enough outlaws of love..." I gently laid next to him back down on the bed and I kissed his forehead. He smiled and looked up at me as he opened his eyes. "Better?"

"Mhm." He whispered. "Thank you."

"I only do it because I love you." I said and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and I gently got on top of him. He smiled and let out a small giggle. I chuckled and kissed down his neck. He moaned softly and I slowly pulled back. He looked at me with a smile and I looked back. That's when we heard a knock on the door. I got off of him and saw Mom at the doorway. She had a smile on her face. 

"Dinner's ready." She said. 

"Okay." I said and looked at Tommy. "Let's eat, okay?" 

"Yeah." He said and we went downstairs to the dining room. Dinner was being served and Dad was at the table with Neil. I sat down and Tommy sat next to me. 

***

Tommy's POV:

After dinner with Adam's family,  I was back at Adam's room just sitting with my legs crossed Indian style on his bed. I had white pajamas on and my hair was just kind of messy. Adam was with his Dad outside organizing something. The door opened and Adam came into the room, a chocolate chip cookie in his hand. God, Adam can I have that cookie? Adam smiled and sat next to me. I smiled back. 

"Hey Kitten." He said and I blushed. He laughed. "You are so beautiful and cute when you blush."

"Stop..." I whine. "You're making me blush even more." Adam laughed and pecked my lips. I laughed and took the cookie from his hand. I smirked and took a small bite. Adam smirked back. 

"You want to play, right Kitty?" He asked. 

"Probably..." I said and Adam smirked. God he was so sexy. I gulped. "No never mind." He laughed. 

"As you say." He said and I looked at his pretty blue eyes. 

"Can we just cuddle?" I asked. "Tomorrow we don't have school."

"Okay." He said and lay on his bed. I lay next to him and I closed my eyes, enjoying Adam's presence. It always felt good to be with him. 

***

Next Friday. . . 

Tommy's POV:

Today was a great day for the school. The football team would play against another school and Adam was in the team. I was packing my things quickly so I could go home, change and come back to see Adam's game. After I finished packing, I ran out of the building and went inside the school bus. Dammit bus, drive faster! The bus stopped in front of my house and I got off the bus. I went straight to my room. 

"Tommy why are you such in a hurry?" Asked Mom as she came inside my room.

"Today is the football game." I said. "And Adam is in it."

"And?" She asked.

"I'm going to see him play." 

"Okay." She said and left. I went to my bathroom, stripped my clothes off and took a shower. After a twenty minute shower, I went to my drawers and changed into black jeans, a black METALLICA shirt, black boots and a black leather jacket. I also did my hair and makeup. Once I was ready, I said goodbye to Mom, and Dad. Addy, here I come.

***

School. . .

Tommy's POV:

I ran through the gym of the school where the players would be hanging out. I couldn't see who was who since they all had helmets. That's when I saw a really tall player. Who was he? His eyes were brown. He was not Adam.

"What are you doing here, Ratliff?" Said a voice. I gulped and saw Tristan all dressed in maroon and white, a number 10 on his back. 

"Nothing." I said and walked passed him. I heard Adam's laughter in a corner. That's when I saw four players together. They were numbers 23, 21, 29, and 8. "Adam?" Number 29 turned around and took the helmet off. There was my Addy dressed like all the other players. He seemed surprised when he saw me, but he smiled. 

"Tommy!" He said and put the helmet down on a bench. I ran up to him and hugged him. The four other guys smiled and left me and Adam alone. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see you beat ass, that's what." I said and he laughed. 

"You came to see me?" He asked.

"Yeah baby." I said. He smiled. 

"Aww." He cooed and the bell rang. "I got to go to the field."

"Good luck." I said. 

"Thanks!" He said as he grabbed his helmet, quickly pecked my lips softly, put on his helmet, and ran out of the gym with the others. Me? I went to the bleachers with the new friends Adam and I had made in the weekdays.