You're My Shooting Star

Two Weeks Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

Two weeks had completely passed. I was getting afraid by every day it passed. My pregnancy was starting to slowly show. I was afraid. I remembered back when I was first introduced to this, someone was shot for being pregnant. The one was shot in the stomach and on the forehead. 

"Wake up!" Yelled a Finnish accent voice. I opened my eyes and found Sauli with some other guys. Those other guys picked me up.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We're getting rid of you." Said Sauli. "Your damn pregnancy is showing. We can't have someone like you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're meeting death in person." He said as he pulled out a gun.

"No, please no!" I pleaded. "Sauli, I'm pregnant! Please! Don't hurt me or the baby!"

"Shut up, Thomas!" He yelled. He cocked the gun. Oh God. I closed my eyes, ready for the gun to fire. I opened my eyes when I suddenly heard the sound of the door breaking down.

"GET DOWN!" Yelled a guy with a gun in his hands. I let a sigh of relief. Police. A woman came up to me, the guys releasing me.

"Are you okay?" Asked the woman.

"I think so." I said. She helped me stand up. "Thank you."

"Welcome." She said. "Check the other rooms!" We exit the room and once in the hallway, I saw police officers helping the boys out of their rooms. The boys were afraid, I'll tell you that. Some officers were putting handcuffs on some men. We went outside where ambulances and police cars were parked. I saw a blue eye boy talking with a police officer. I felt my baby kicked and I gasped. The officer looked at me. "Is something wrong?"

"I-I discovered I'm pregnant." I said. She smiled. 

***

Police Station. . .

Tommy's POV:

Back at the station, I was given some fresh clothes and shoes. Sutan and the other boys were given fresh clothes and shoes too. Sutan was with me, waiting for someone to take us. What was nice was that I had been checked by some doctors to see how if me and the baby were okay. With the tests made, he doctor said we were both fine.

"Tommy Joe Ratliff?" Said an officer. I stood up.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Your family is here." He said. I followed the officer out of the small interrogation room and went to the front part of the building. My Mom and Dad were there.

"Mom, Dad!" I yelled and they faced me. Mom started crying and we all hugged. I cried into their shoulder.

"My baby..." she said. "You're alive!"

"Yeah Mom." I said. "I-I am."

"You're safe now." Said Dad. I nodded and looked around the place.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"He has work." Said Mom. "He said he'll come--"

"He's here." Said Dad as he looked at the front doors. I looked at the doors which were opening, revealing a well-dressed Adam walking quickly. He entered and his eyes widen.

"Tommy!" He said and I hugged him immediately. I closed my eyes. Tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Adam." I said, my body starting to shake. I gripped tightly onto Adam's arms. Adam's arms tighten on me.

"Its over baby." He said. "Its over." He cupped my face and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. I had missed his touch so much. I felt another kick in my stomach, making me gasped. Adam pulled back. "Are you okay?" I let out a shaky breath. There was no point in lying to him. I shook my head.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" He asked. Tears built up in my eyes.

"When I was being forced to pleasure people..." I started, tears coming out. "I-I found out I'm expecting someone." He looked at me confused.

"I don't understand you." He said as he took my hands in his. "Tommy, are you pregnant? Is that what you're trying to say?" I looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I-I know I'm nothing to you now."

"You're what?!" Mom and Dad asked.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered. The doors to the interrogation room opened and Sutan came out. His eyes widen.

"Sutan!" Yelled Adam.

"Adam!" Sutan exclaimed and they hugged. Sutan hugged Adam tightly. They pulled back and Adam wiped away Sutan's tears. "Oh God, everything was h-horrible!"

"I know." Said Adam. "Its over now."

"Yeah." Said Sutan. "You know the news with Tommy?"

"Yes I do." Said Adam as Sutan sat down in a bench. Adam took my hand. "Who's the baby's Dad?" I shook my head.

"I-I don't know." I whispered. Adam kissed my forehead.

"Let's go check it out now." He said.

"Okay." I said.

***

"The baby belongs to Mr Lambert." Said the doctor after he did the test. Adam had decided to give his blood to do the DNA test. I smiled a small smile and Adam rubbed soothing circles on my hand. 

"It'll be okay baby." He said. "I love you." He leaned down to kiss my forehead since I was laying on a bed. 

"Thank you." I said and left the small doctor room with Adam. My parents were still waiting for us. 

"So Tommy, what happened?" Asked Dad. 

"The baby belongs to Adam." I said and looked at Adam. He seemed happy and excited. He smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Let's go home." Said Adam. 

"But I don't know where to stay." I said and Addy kissed my cheek. 

"Let's stay at my place, okay?" He offered. I nodded.