No Need To Be Afraid

Four Months Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

We went to check out the house after Adam had arranged everything with the other Adam, but Adam (Lambert) had already paid John, which I was happy for. The house? I loved it! It was amazing! Our friends had come to help us pack our stuff and officially move into the new house. The Lamberts and my Mom had organize a party/baby shower. There, we got gifts for the baby. I was on the bedroom just laying in bed. Adam had gone to work. It was nice of him to be taking care of me. He was protecting me and my baby. I found it cute. The bedroom door opened and Adam came in.

"Hey baby." He said as he closed the door behind him.

"Hi." I said as Adam came over and pecked my lips. He knelt down, raised my shirt and kissed my bump.

"Hello to you too, sweetie." Said Adam as he put my shirt and sat next to me in the bed. I giggled a little as Adam chuckled. His arms gently wrapped around me and pulled us back to lay on the bed. I cuddled closer to Adam.

"I missed you." I whispered. 

"I missed you more." Said Adam. He sighed. "Work was stressful."

"Why?" I asked as my finger stroked his chest. 

"Because of the customers." He said. "Some people were complaining to Monte about something. I went to check it out, and they took it out on both of us."

"That sucks." I said. He nodded. I closed my eyes, Adam's hand rubbing my back. 

"You are so cute when you're like this." He said and I looked up at him.

"How?" I asked. 

"Like this." He said. "When you curled up into a ball, you close your eyes and cuddled close to me." I giggled and he kissed my forehead. "And that giggle is so cute." I heard a weird noise and Adam gasped. "You purred, my Pretty Kitty!" I laughed.

"Stop..." I whined and Adam laughed. 

"But you're so cute!" He said. "I can't stop!" I laughed and closed my eyes, but a yawn escaped me. "Tired?" I nodded. "Sleep, my love. You and our child need it."

"Okay..." I said in between a yawn. Adam got off, and covered me with a blanket. I smiled and his lips touched my forehead. 

"Sleep, my love." He whispered.

 Adam's POV:

I smiled at my beautiful boyfriend. I put on him a blanket and kissed Tommy's forehead. "Sleep, my love." I whispered and exit the room. I went downstairs to the living room and then to the kitchen. Since Tommy had done enough for the past months, I was going to make something for dinner. I found a spaghetti box, so why not?

***

After an hour, I had finished doing the pasta. I heard footsteps and saw Tommy coming downstairs. I covered the pot of spaghetti with a lid and went up to Tommy. "Hey honey." I said as I took his hand. 

"Hi and thanks." He said as we came downstairs. I set him down on the couch and he smiled. 

"Welcome." I said, but that's when my phone rang. I took it and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Good afternoon." Said the voice on the line. "Is this Adam Lambert?"

"Yes sir." I said. "Is there a problem?"

"No. We wanted to inform you that we got the last two men who had kidnapped Mr Thomas Joseph Ratliff and Mr Sutan Amrull."

"Okay..." I said and Tommy gave me a worried look. I smiled and stroked his cheek. "So what has to be done?"

"Mr Ratliff and Mr Amrull need to come to the station to say if its them. If those two men are his kidnappers."

"Okay we'll be there." I said. "Thank you." I hung up and Tommy looked at me. I smiled. "Do you have Sutan's number?"

"Yeah." He said as he handed me his phone. I took it and called Sutan. 

"Hello?" Said his voice. 

"Hey Tan." I said. "Police needs to talk to you and Tommy. Meet us at my house?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I hung up and gave his phone back to Tommy. He gave me a scared look. 

"P-Police?" He asked. "What happened?"

"I'll explain when Sutan gets here." I said. "For now get dressed."