My Heart's Beating Faster

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Bye Raja!" Adam and I said at the same time. Raja smiled, waved goodbye and we watched her enter her house. Once she entered, Adam smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

"Want me to take you to your house, or do you want to stay over at mine?" He asked. I looked down, thinking of what I wanted. After a minute, I looked up at him, biting my lip. 

"I want to go to your house." I said.

"Okay." He said. I smiled and Adam drove. 

***

Adam's House. . .

Tommy's POV: 

We got to Adam's house, which was nice because I really wanted to go over and stay with him and no one else. Once we entered his house, we ran straight to his room. We fell on the bed and his shirt raised a little. I got confused when I saw he looked....skinnier than he was. You could now clearly see his rib cage. "Um, Adam?"

"Yeah?" He said. 

"Why are you getting so...skinny?" I asked. His eyes widen very little. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I haven't lost weight."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, but he didn't look at me in the eyes. I sighed a little and stroked his chest. 

"I'm worried, Babyboy." I said. "I don't want anything happening to you."

"Nothing will happen." He said. "I promise, baby."

"Okay." I said and lay down on the bed with Adam. He wrapped his arms around my small body and I pressed my face to his chest, my eyes closed. His hand rubbed my back and it felt nice. I yawned. 

"Sleepy?" He asked, a bit of teasing in his voice. 

"Mhm." I hummed. He chuckled.

"Take some rest baby." He said. I clung onto his shirt. "Don't worry. I'll be right here, right next to you." I smiled. "Plus, a little nap won't hurt, right?'

"Nope." I whispered. "Not at all."

"Good." He said. "Sleep well."

"You too." I whispered.

~~~~

"HE ISN'T HERE!" Yelled a voice. "WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I opened my eyes and heard yelling downstairs. What was going on? I looked at my side and saw Adam on his side. He was still asleep. 

"Babyboy." I whispered as I tapped his shoulder. "Babyboy, wake up."

"Five more minutes, please..." he whined, making me smile.

"Its something important." I whispered and he shifted to face me. I could clearly see he was tired. I smiled. "I'm sorry I woke you up, but something is happening downstairs."

"What's happening downstairs?" He asked as he slowly sat up. I shrugged. 

"I don't know, but I hear yelling." I said and Adam stood. I stood up with him. "Want to go see what's happening?"

"Yeah." He said and we went downstairs. I saw a guy I had never seen before. Who was he? I looked at Adam who had his eyes wide open. Adam clutched his stomach. 

"Addy?" I said as I stood in front of him. He didn't even looked down at me. 

"Addy?" Said a voice. I looked behind me and saw the guy in door. Okay, please, someone please tell me, who the fuck is he? 

"Yeah." I said. "That's his nickname." 

"T-Tommy?" Stuttered Adam. I looked at Adam. He looked terrified. 

"Yeah?" I asked. He stayed silent. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw that man. He pushed me behind him and pressed himself to Adam. AGAIN, WHO THE FUCK IS HE?! I got him away from Adam. "He's my boyfriend, not yours." 

"Tommy..." said Adam. "Please, let's go to my room, please?"

"Sure." I said and brought him upstairs.