Anything For You

Later. . .

Adam's POV:

After we had finished eating, I decided to take Tommy to a small park Mom and Dad took Neil and me to when we were new to California. What was nice was the idea that Dia let me take Tommy to the park.

"Hey, baby?" I said and he looked at me, a smile on his beautiful face.

"Yeah?" He asked. I couldn't help smiling at him.

"I want to take you somewhere I hope you like cause I loved it." I said and he smiled.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay, get changed." I said and he went running upstairs. I smiled and looked down at my own outfit. 

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Um, Babyboy?" Said a voice. I looked up and saw Tommy hiding behind the wall, but he was poking his head out. I smiled. 

"What is it, baby?" I asked. 

"Will this be okay to wear?" He asked as he showed me what he was wearing. 

(A/N: Tommy's style)

I smiled and stood up from the couch. I walked over to him and took his hands before stroking his cheek. 

"You look and are perfect." I said and TJ smiled.

"I love you." He whispered. 

"Me too." I said and we went outside to go to my house since that's where my car was. I got inside the car with Tommy and started driving.

***

Park. . .

Adam's POV:

I parked the car and we got off the car. Tommy ran up to me and smiled. I smiled and wrapped an arm around my boyfriend. 

"This is the place?" He asked.

"Yep." I said and he smiled. We entered the park and he gasped. "Want to go to the park area or the waterfall?" He looked at me. 

"There's a waterfall?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled.

"The waterfall!" He said. "Please!!" I laughed.

"Waterfall it is!" I said.

***

We reached the waterfall and we sat down on the edge of the rocks. 

(A/N: Park waterfall)

Tommy had his head on my shoulder, his eyes closed. I smiled, but that's when flashes of the videos I saw earlier on my camera came into mind. I took a deep breath. Everything was so clear in my mind. The way those people hurt him. The way Tommy struggled to break free from their grip. The way he pleaded for the pain to stop....everything was crystal clear.

"Adam?" Said Tommy's voice.

"Huh?" I said as I faced him.

"I asked you if you're okay." He said. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Just thinking." 

"About?" He asked. I gulped.

"About the videos of this morning." I said and he looked down. 

"Oh." He said. That was a bad idea.

"Hey, I won't do anything." I said and he looked up at me. It looked like he wanted to cry. I sighed and hugged him. Tommy hugged me back and I heard him sniff a little. My shoulder started getting soaked. "Oh baby..." he cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I-I really am. I'd wish this had never happened! I feel so...so dirty and used. I don't know why me. How can anyone like a whore like me?" 

"Baby, you're special." I said as I pet the back of his neck. I put my lips next to his ear. "You're beautiful...amazing...precious....I'll always want you no matter what." He shivered a little and I stood up with him. He looked at me and I smirked. "Hold on."

"Wait why?" He asked.

"For this." I asked and jumped off the rocks with him. He screamed and we fell into the water. I let go of Tommy so he could swim and we rose up to the surface. I ran my hand through my hair once and took Tommy's hand, pulling towards me. Tommy smiled, breathing a little heavy as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I put my arm around his waist as my hand from my other arm rested on his cheek. I leaned on him and he did the same...until our lips touched. I closed my eyes as I passionately kissed Tommy. 

"Adam..." he moaned. 

"I love you baby." I whispered.

"Me too." He replied.