When We Hide In A Wall Of Fear

Monday. . .

Tommy's POV:

Sadly the Thanksgiving vacations were over, but at least I had Adam with me when we went to school. Everything seem okay for now. Adam was still not here, but the bullies were. Tristan and the others walked passed me. What the heck? I ignored them and decided to go to class. 

***

As I was checking my phone for anything related to Adam, the classroom door opened. Adam appeared fighting with Tristan. Tristan pushed Adam against a desk as he tried to hit him. I stood up and went up to Tristan. 

"Leave Adam alone!" I yelled, but Tristan slapped me and put me in chokehold. Oh God, that hurts so much!

"And let go of my boyfriend." Said Adam as he stood up. 

"I dare you Adam." Said Tristan. He squeezed my neck even more and I felt like I couldn't breath anymore. I think Adam saw that. 

"Harbison, Ratliff, Lambert!" Yelled a voice. We faced the door and we saw the teacher. Tristan rolled his eyes and let go of me. He slapped my ass (ow, that hurt) and pushed me to Adam. Adam immediately checked my neck. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked. 

"A-A little." I stuttered a little. "B-But I'm okay." 

"Good." He said and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"Me too." I whispered. 

***

Tristan, Adam and I were send to the office "for fighting". I mean I wasn't fighting as in punching and Adam was defending himself. Also, Adam wanted to help me and protect me. Right now we were waiting for our parents. The door opened and Leila entered. Leila went to Adam and checked his bruises.

"Honey, what happened?" She asked. 

"I got in a fight." Said Adam. My Mom entered the office and came over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "What happened to your neck?"

"I was being choked." I said, and that's when Leila and Adam turned to look at me. "B-But thank Adam." I smiled at him. "He saved me."

"Oh thank you Adam." Said my Mom. Adam smiled. 

"It wasn't a problem." He said. "I love Tommy too much to let anything happen to him."

"Come on." Said Leila. "Let's go home and Dia, would you like to come over to ours?"

"Um.." started Mom and I immediately yelled yes.

"Yes, please!" I said. "I wanna hang out with Addy! Please!" Adam stood up and I went up to him, his arm around my waist. I looked up at my Addy. "If its okay with you baby."

"Of course its cool." Said Adam. I smiled and looked at my Mom.

"Can we go, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes we can." Said Mom. "But I didn't brought the car."

"I brought a car, so we can go in there." Said Adam's Mom. I smiled and we went out of the school.

***

Adam's Home. . .

Tommy's POV:

"So that's how you ended up fighting." I said as I cuddled closer to my baby. Adam hummed a yes. Our Moms were downstairs while Adam and I were up in his room.

"This wouldn't have happened if he hadn't hit me and name-called me."

"True." I said and kissed his neck. Adam smiled and my tongue licked on his neck. I smiled as my lips rested on his neck, enjoying Adam's soft moans as my lips brushed against his skin. Slowly Adam flipped us and I ended up being under him. His lips slowly, gently and softly lay kisses on my skin, from my neck to my chest...to my hips....to my waist....until his arms reached my legs. One of his arms wrapped around my thigh. I gasped a little.

"Are you okay?" Asked Adam.

"Mhm." I hummed. "I-I'm okay." Adam looked at me and sat up.

"You're stuttering." He pointed out. "I don't think you're okay."

"I am." I said. "Really. Please, just...continue with what you were doing."

"Okay." He said and went back to what he was doing. I closed my eyes as his hands roamed over my skin. I smiled a small smile. He was Adam. He was my boyfriend. He wouldn't hurt me in any way.