All You Got To Do Is Stay

Tommy's POV:

I got inside the school as fast as possible so the new boy wouldn't see me. I didn't wanted a new enemy. I ran to the bathrooms, but instead found myself trouble. Four of the other bullies were inside as well.

"Well, he came to us." Said Tyran. I started to shake as one of his friends closed the door and Tyran pressed me to the wall.

"Back away!" I yelled. "Please!"

"Sure." Said Tyran, and his hand pressed to my cock. I whimpered. "After you give us a little pleasuring."

***

Adam's POV:

Class had started. Most of the students were already in class. I sat in the middle of the class. The classroom door opened and some guys I had never seen came in. They sat in front of me and I checked my Twitter. Some of my friends were in different states since they moved. The classroom door opened and the blonde entered. He sat behind me and duck his head in desk. I turned around and patted his head. He looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. Tears still streamed down his cheeks.

Tommy's POV:

"Are you okay?" Asked the boy from the bus. I nodded. Tears came down my cheeks. I closed my eyes to not see him, but I felt a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw the boy wiping away my tears. "A pretty person like you shouldn't be crying." I smiled a very small smile.

"That's sweet." I said in a low voice.

"I mean it." He said. "I'm Adam. You're Tommy?" I sat up and wipe away my tears.

"Yeah." I said. "I'm Tommy. Tommy Joe Ratliff." He smiled

"I like it." He said. I smiled and he continued rubbing my cheek.

"I like your name too." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." He said, but my cock ached. I whimpered and his face got full of concern. "Are you okay? Does something hurt?" I shook my head.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and that's when the math professor entered. Adam and I faced the front and the teacher made Adam go to the front. Adam is Adam Mitchel Lambert. Sixteen year old. State? Indianapolis, Indiana. Favorite things to do? Draw and sing. He sat back down and I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and I smiled a playful smirk. "You're gonna have to sing to me sometime." I whispered.

"Maybe I will baby." He said with a smirk and a wink. I gasped and he faced the front. You weird glam boy.

***

Break time had come. I was organizing my things in my locker when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned around and slapped whomever had grabbed me. I felt so guilty when I found it out who it was. "I'm so sorry! You scared me!"

"No I'm sorry." He said as he rubbed his cheek. "It was my fault." I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

"I'm so stupid I--"

"Don't say that." He said. "You are one smart boy Tommy." I smiled.

"Thanks Adam." I said.

"Welcome." He replied as he continued to rub his cheek. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled back and he went to the locker next to mine. Oh. His locker was next to mine. He opened the locker and put in it his things. I looked at my locker. His was cleaner than mine. He closed his locker, but someone push me to mine. I turned around and saw Tristan.

"Ready for Adam's lap dance?" He asked me. Why now? Why do I have to discuss this in front of Adam?! Adam looked between me and Tristan. He came behind me and rubbed my arms. Tristan smirked. "Fuck him hard outside." With that he left. Adam looked at me. I faced him and hugged him.

"Its okay." He whispered as he hugged me back. "I'm going to talk with him."

"No Adam please." I said as I started crying. "I-I don't want you t-to get in problems b-because of m-me." He pulled back as he wiped my tears. I swallowed the lump in my throat and he pressed my forehead with his.

"Don't be afraid." He said. I nodded.

"I-I'll try." I whispered.

"Good." He said. "I'll meet you after school, okay?"

"Yeah." I said and let go of his hands. He grabbed his backpack and walked down the hallway. I watched as he exit through the school doors. I like him. I had to say it. I love him.