My Heart Is A Ghost Town

Years Later. . .

Adam's POV:

"Adam!" He yelled. I walked over to him and took the coffees from his hands.

"Thanks Monte." I said and brought them to three girls. I handed the coffees to the ladies and walked over to the counter.

***

Nighttime had come. Monte and I had the night shift. Monte was one of the workers I met when I first worked in the restaurant. He was really nice and that's when I met some of his friends like Isaac, Ashley, Terrance, and Brooke. We finally finished wiping the tables.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Well," said Monte. "You can come to my house if you want to."

"If it isn't a problem with you." I said and he shook his head.

"Its cool." Said Monte.

"Okay." I said. "I'll come."

"Good." Said Monte. We walked to his car and I got the passenger seat. Monte got in the driver's seat. After he turned the engine on, he drove away from the restaurant.

***

Monte's House. . .

Adam's POV:

"Nice house." I said as we entered his house.

"Thanks." Said Monte.

***

Monte had ordered Chinese food for dinner and after that, we went to bed. He let me borrow some clothes he didn't use anymore since he said "he was too fat for them, but since I was a skinny ass guy, the clothes would fit me perfectly". Monte decided to sleep on the couch since I was his guest, but I argued with me sleeping on the couch since I was at his house and the bed belong to him. We argued for five minutes until we did what Monte decided to do.

~~~~

Next Morning. . .

Tommy's POV:

I felt my eyes being hit with a light. I stood up and went to the window, which was covered like a prison window with five metal bars. Yep it was morning. I looked at the mattress where Sutan was sleeping. I was grateful I share the room with Sutan. My smile faded. This reminded me of Adam. When I woke up before him, I would check the window to look at the morning movement, and Adam's voice would fill the bedroom when he spoke "good morning" to me when he woke up.

"Hey Vayvee." Greeted Sutan.

"Hi." I said. "Its morning."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and looked out the window with me. All of a sudden we heard a loud knocking noise on the door. Sutan and I jumped in fright.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW!" Yelled a deep voice. Sutan walked to the door and opened it. A guy with black hair dressed in leather handed Sutan and I some clothes. We looked at Leather Guy. Sutan and I didn't know the names of the people, so we gave them nicknames.

"Its for tonight." He said and left. Last night was horrible. Sutan and I were forced to pleasure random strangers. If I ever got the chance to pleasure someone, I thought it be Adam, never a damn stranger. I put the clothes away and lay on the mattress. I sighed. I had taken my necklace last night. The gang gave me a makeup box, and I had buried my necklace under the makeup. I closed my eyes as  a couple of tears went down. I cried because I was back in this nightmare. I cried because I wanted my Adam back. I went to a wall and slowly slid down.

"Adam..." I whispered. "Please come back..."