Hold Me Tight

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

After at least ten minutes, Adam came to my house. He was all dressed up in black clothes. He scanned the living room and made eye contact with me. His eyes widen. I'm guessing he saw the blood. Adam ran to my side and I looked up at him.

"Baby what happened?" He asked as he put his hands on my sides. I was a mess. I know he was seeing me as a mess. I was still crying and Adam picked me up. I weakly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I couldn't take it anymore. I--"

"Shh, don't worry." He said. "I'm going to take you to my house, okay?"

"Yeah." I said. He set me down on the couch.

"But first," he said. "Let's get you some clean clothes."

"Okay." I said. Adam went upstairs and after five minutes, he came back with my school backpack. He put my bag over his shoulders and picked me up in his arms.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Love you." He said.

"Me too." I said and we left my house.

***

Adam's House. . .

Tommy's POV:

"What happened to him?" Asked Leila as Adam lay me on his bed. I flinched as my bloody scarred arms hit the bed. Adam lay my backpack on his couch.

"I cut myself on accident with broken glass." I lied...okay, just take out 'on accident' and it tells the truth. Adam shrugged and Leila sighed. "You want to heal him or..."

"I'll do it, Mom." Said Adam. Leila smiled and left the room, closing the door behind her. Adam looked at me and smiled. I smiled a small smile and Adam kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"Me too." I said and he smiled a small smile.

"Wait here." He said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to clean up your wounds." He said.

"Okay." I said. Adam smiled and left his room. I looked at my arms. The blood was still spilling, but slowly. My wrists had Mark's fingerprints on them. I let out a shaky breath. The door opened and Adam came in with a box in his hands. He came over to me and put the box on the nightstand. I duck my head and Adam put my fringe out of my face. He smiled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and gently pecked my lips.

"Thank you." I said in a low voice, a small tint of pink rising to my cheeks. Adam opened the box and pulled out some medical alcohol. He put some of the liquid on my wrists and I flinched. I whimpered and Adam started singing soothingly.

"So walk we through," he sang. "Back through the fields. Oh take me home, back to the fields. Erase a dream, rewrite the scene. If there's a God, then God only knows what we should know: on with the show."

***

After Adam cleaned me up, I was cuddling next to him, my arms and chest pressed to his chest and his arms around my small body. I had my eyes closed. I would feel like drifting to sleep, but I didn't.

"Baby are you sleepy?" Asked Adam. I nodded. "Take a nap. I'll be here. Watching over you."

"Okay..."

Adam's POV:

My baby had fallen asleep. He was so precious in every possible way. I played with his hair as he slept. After ten minutes, he whimpered. I looked at him, deciding to wake him up or not. That's when he screamed a name.

"ADAM HELP ME!" He screamed. I started to shake him awake.

"Baby I'm here." I said as I tried to wake him up." He started shaking.

"No!" He yelled. "Please Adam, don't let them get me!" I shook him and he woke up screaming, shaking and crying. He looked at me with wide eyes, his shaking hands resting on my cheeks. "A-Adam?"

"Yeah its me." I said as I looked at him. "Are you okay? What happened?" He pressed himself to my chest as he cried.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "It was just...a nightmare."

"No need to be sorry." I said. "Want to talk about it?" He nodded. "What is it about?"

"My ex was here." He whispered.