All That Counts Is Here

November. . .

Tommy's POV:

Thanksgiving was here. We would be celebrating and what was sad was that my uncles, aunts, older sister and grandparents wouldn't be able to come home. I smirked and went to the kitchen.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Hey honey." She said as she pulled out some mashed potatoes. "What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you if we could invite Adam and his family tonight for the Thanksgiving dinner." I said and she smiled.

"Yes you can." She said. I smiled and ran to the home phone on the wall. I dialed Adam's home phone (he gave me both his cell phone number and his mobile phone number). After three rings, a voice sounded on the line.

"Hello?" Said Adam's voice.

"Hi Addy!" I said. "Its me, Tommy."

"Oh hi baby! What's up?"

"Since today is Thanksgiving, my Mom invited you and your family over to my house for dinner."

"Sure I'd love to go. I'll ask my Mom. Wait a minute." Adam left the phone and I heard him talking with his Mom. "My Mom said its fine. Like at what hour can we go over?" I covered the phone speaker.

"Mom, when can Adam and his family come over?" I yelled.

"Um....probably like at nine." Yelled Mom's voice. I smiled and uncovered the speaker.

"Come like at nine." I said. Adam talked with someone and someone said "ok".

"Okay, see you there baby." Said Adam. "Bye."

"Bye." I said and hung up. Well, all I have to do is wait for my Babyboy and his family to come over.

***

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Hey you're here!" Said a voice. Since I was in the dining table drawing, I was able to hear voices. I heard a laughter and I looked up. I gasped when I saw who it was.

"Lisa!" I yelled and she gasped.

"Tommy!" She exclaimed and I ran up to her, embracing her in a hug. She laughed as she hugged me. "I missed you so much, little brother." I chuckled.

"I'm not little anymore..." I whined and giggled. "But I missed you too, sister."

"Want something to drink, Lisa?" Asked Mom.

"I'm okay." She said as she and I sat down on the couch. "So how's life treating you?"

"Its great after what happened." I said.

"And why?" She asked. I smiled.

"I have a boyfriend." I whispered and she gasped.

"No way!" She replied.

"Yep." I said and Lisa squealed.

"I got to meet him!" She said. "I must!"

"You will." I said and smirked. "Because I invited Adam and his family for the Thanksgiving dinner." Lisa smiled.

"Can't wait to meet him, but tell me...is he cute?" She asked.

"He is fucking gorgeous!" I said. "He cares about me, he loves me. His name is Adam. He is very strong."

"God you're so lucky to find someone like that." She said. "I also met someone. His name is Kyle. He is... God, amazing."

"I can tell you love him..." I said and she giggled.

"I do." She said and I checked the hour. 8:57 pm. Three more minutes and he'll be here. "When is your bf coming?"

"Right--" I started when I heard the doorbell. "Now."