Could It Be You

Days Later. . .

Adam's POV:

Monte and I had been working the night shift for what seemed to be forever. Tonight was the last time we would take the night shift.

"Hey Adam!" He said.

"Yeah?" I said as I wiped down a table.

"Since we'll get off this shift," he started. "I was thinking we could go to a nearby bar with Isaac and Terrance."

"Sounds good." I said.

"Invite Neil." He said.

"I can't." I said as we walked out of the restaurant. "He said he was having an important day today because he was going to ask his girlfriend to marry him." Monte looked at me.

"You're thirty-two years old." He said. "How old is he?"

"Um....thirty-one." I said. "And he got his girlfriend three years ago."

"Wow." He said. "Well, I'll drop you off at your place and I can then come pick you up."

"Okay." I said and we approached his car. I got the passenger seat and Monte the driver seat. He turned on the car and drive away.

***

Adam's House. . .

Adam's POV:

"Thanks Monte!" I said.

"Welcome and see you later!" He said and left. I smiled and opened the door to my apartment. It was not too small and not too big either. Perfect for me and maybe someone else as well. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 

***

After my shower, I change into something I could take for the club. 

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

I did my makeup and smiled. My phone was charging, so I didn't wanted to waste the battery. I heard the sound of a car horn. Quickly I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. I went outside where Monte was in a car. 

"Hey Adam!" He said.

"Hi!" I said as I got inside the car. I looked at the backseats and found Isaac and Terrance talking. They saw me and said hi. That was weird. I laughed and said hi to them. 

"Let's go party!" Said Monte and started driving.

***

Bar. . .

Adam's POV:

We reached the club and we entered it. Immediately Isaac saved four seats in front of the bar. I laughed and we went to sit next to him. We ordered or drinks (I got vodka) and I pulled out my phone. I went to my "gallery" and found pictures of me and my boyfriend. I couldn't believe I was forced to leave him just like. 

"Adam?" Said Monte. I looked at him and he looked at my phone. "Oh." He looked at me and patted my back. "You need to move on, man."

"I can't." I said. "He was someone very special. I promise I would never let him go and that's exactly what I did. I fucking let go of him!"

"Hey, there are promises we can't keep." Said Isaac. 

"True, but...I miss him so much." I said and lay my head on the bar table. I felt a hand rubbing my back. I looked up a little and found it it was Isaac who was rubbing my back. Music started playing and I looked up. Dancers. Five or six people came out. I wasn't that interested. 

"What the fuck?" Said Terrance.

"What?" We asked him. He pointed at the stage. 

"Yeah." Said Monte as he looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "Its a bar, so of course it has dancers."

"Not that." He said and gave Monte an annoyed look. "I know its a bar, dumbass. I mean there's someone up there that looks like that guy from Adam's phone." I gave him a confused look and we all looked at the stage. He was right. There was a short guy with blonde hair and brown eyes. My mind must be playing tricks on me. He looked so familiar. The blonde saw me and his eyes widen a little as he kept dancing. My breathing sped up, a spark of hope lit up in me. Could it be who I think it was?

"Tommy?" I breathed out.