Angel From Heaven

Adam's POV:

"They got them?!" Both Tommy and Sutan said. I nodded and they hugged each other. I loved it when these two were so happy. They then hugged me too. I hugged them back.

(A/N: Sutan's style)

(A/N: Tommy's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Well, let's go check it out." Said Tommy. I nodded and we went outside to get in my car. Sutan got the backseat, I got the driver's seat and Tommy got the front seat. I got the car started and drove to the police station.

***

Station. . .

When we got to the police station, I parked the car and turned it off. We all got off the car and Tommy came over to my side. Sutan came to us and I wrapped an arm around him.

"Tommy?" Said Sutan.

"Yeah?" TJ replied as he looked at Tan.

"You're so lucky to have someone like Adam." He said and I smiled.

"You'll find someone." I told Sutan. "You've got me too if you need someone." Sutan smiled.

"Thanks Adam." He said.

"No problem." I replied and we entered the place. A police man came to us.

"Hello gentlemen." He said. "How can I help you?"

"I was called to say that Thomas Ratliff and Sutan Amrull needed to identify some criminals." I said and the officer nodded.

"You're Adam Lambert, right?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I said and the officer smiled.

"Follow me." He said and we walked through some hallways. We entered a place where some people were behind bars. They looked up and I stopped walking. The officer stood next to the prison.

"We know them." Said Sutan. "He's Drake LaBry."

"A-And he's Sauli Koskinen." Whispered Tommy. Sauli scoffed.

"Officer," Said Sauli. "These two men wanted the job, so we gave it to them." Sutan shook his head.

"That's not true." He said. The officer took Sauli and Drake from their cells. They stood in front of us. I pulled TJ and Sutan a little closer to me.

"You wanted the job!" Yelled Drake. "Stop lying!" Somehow, Drake broke free and ran to Sutan, pushing him to the ground. Sutan started screaming. I let go of Tommy and got to Drake.

"Back away from him!" I yelled as I got him off of Tan. Sutan was shaking. The police grabbed Drake and I picked Sutan up. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "You're okay now." Tommy came to us and we all hugged.

"Take them in." Said the officer and two officers took away Sauli and Drake.

"Hey, Tommy, Sutan." I said and they looked up at me. I wiped away Sutan's tears. He sniffed and smiled a small smile. "Let's go eat. There's a small diner not far from the station. What do you say?"

"Okay." Said Sutan.

"Sounds good." Said Tommy. I smiled and rubbed his bump.

***

"This looks really good." Said Sutan as he studied a plate of three tacos, rice and beans.

"Order anything you want." I said. "I'll pay."

"Thanks." They said and we all ordered what Sutan ordered.

***

We went back to my house. Sutan stayed over at our house. Tommy went to sleep and I stayed with Sutan watching a movie...when we heard Tommy scream. Sutan and I ran upstairs.

"What is it baby?" I asked as he breathed heavily, sweat coming down.

"I-Its time!" He said. "M-My water broke!"

"I'll turn your car on." Said Sutan as he took my car keys and went outside. I grabbed some clothes for Tommy and put them in a bag, then picked him up bridal style in my arms. He winced.

"It'll be okay." I said as I went outside with him in my arms. Sutan opened the backseat door and I lay Tommy across the seats.

"I'll be in the back to keep an eye on him." Said Tan as he got in the car. I smiled, got in the car and drove to the hospital.

***

Hospital. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Push Mr Ratliff!" Said a nurse. I squeezed Adam's hand tightly and closed my eyes shut. This hurt so much! I screamed out.

"You're doing great." Said Adam as Sutan wiped my forehead. I couldn't do this anymore!

"Keep pushing." Said Sutan. "Get the little baby out." I nodded and pushed again. Suddenly I couldn't breathe right. My vision was making me see double, but it was slowly fading.

"Tommy..."

"He's out...."

***

When I woke up, I looked at my side where Adam was cradling something in his arms. Sutan was smiling, tears in his eyes. Adam was also crying.

"He is so beautiful!" Whispered Sutan.

"He's lovely." Said Adam. They looked at me and smiled.

"Can I see my baby?" I asked and Adam sat down in a chair. Gently, he placed the baby in my arms. I cradled it and I cried happy tears. "Hello, my baby boy." He looked up at me with his blue eyes. He was beautiful. He had my pale skin color, Adam's blue eyes and lips. He also had my face structure.

"What should we name the pretty angel?" Asked Adam.

"I like Gabriel." Said Sutan and the baby looked at Tan. I giggled.

"He likes it." I said and the baby started nursing from me.

"Welcome to life." Said Adam as his hand gently stroked the baby's head. "Gabriel Lambert Ratliff."

That's the end!! Hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it!! I'm working on other stories, but for now, make sure to check my other Adommy stories! Thanks for reading! Until later!

💙Alexandra Lambert Ratliff💙