Give Me A Sign, I Want To Believe

Tommy's POV:

We entered Adam's room and he immediately started sobbing. He clutched onto me and I held him.

"Babyboy why are you crying?" I asked him.

"I-I thought h-he was....g-gone." He said in between sobs. I rubbed his back.

"You know him?" I asked. He nodded. "Who is he?"

"S-Someone...I-I met back in I-Indiana." He stuttered. "He hurt me s-so much."

"Shh..." I whispered. "Its okay. I'm here. He is not going anywhere near you." I looked at him. He had his eyes softly closed. I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand and he opened his partly opened his eyes. "I love you."

"Me too." He whispered. I kissed the top of his head.

"I'm going to check if he's gone, okay?" I said and he nodded.

"B-Be careful." He said. "Please."

"I will baby." I said and left his room. I saw Eber and Leila talking. They seemed stressed.

"Leila?" I said. "Eber?" The couple looked at me and smiled a small smile.

"Hi honey." Said Leila. "Where's Adam?"

"He's in his room." I said. "Is that guy gone?"

"Fortunately, yes, he's gone." Said Eber. I smiled.

"Addy!" I yelled. "You can come downstairs!" After that, I heard nothing. Probably he fell asleep. I sat down. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, but who was that man?"

"His name is Ricky." Said Leila. "Him and Adam were dating like a normal couple, you know?"

"Yeah." I said. "What happened though?"

"It was sad Adam didn't told us," said Eber. "But Ricky....he would hurt Adam."

"Adam would come home with bruises he said formed in school," said Leila. "But it was actually Ricky who would cause Adam those bruises by hitting him." My hands turned into fists and I tried to calm myself down.

"Would he be hurt in other ways?" I asked. Eber sighed.

"We know he also raped him once." Said Leila. "But other than that, no, I don't know."

"I'll ask--"

"He did." Said a voice. I looked at the stairs and saw my Addy looking down at the floor. His left arm was crossed in front of his chest, his hand rubbing his right arm.

"Baby he did?" I asked. I stood up from the couch and went to Adam. I smiled and brought him down to the couch. "What did he do, baby?" His body was shaking a little, so I pulled him towards me and he sniffled. 

"Adam?" Said Leila. Adam looked at her and then at Eber. They were concerned. You could clearly see they were concern. Adam took a deep breath. 

"H-He would call me a lot of horrible words." He said in a low voice. "Ricky would call me slut...wh-whore....bitch....asshole....a lot of other things. But....I...I feel like...I-I am all of those things."

"No, no, no, and no!" I said and he looked at me. "You are none of those things."

"Then....what am I?" He asked and I pecked his lips. 

"You are beautiful." I say. "Amazing....wonderful....no one can ever be like you." He smiled and cuddled to me. I smiled. "I love you so, so much baby."

"Me too, Tommy." He whispered.