Continuation of Chapter Fourteen: Bad Dream

(The only reason I didn't finish the chapter is because I noticed that the word count had reached "666" words. I couldn't bring myself to keep typing XD. So here's the rest of the chapter.)

Still Will's POV

I continued to hug him for a few moments until I decided to pull away. I literally had to force myself to. I wanted to lay like that forever. But he probably wouldn't be comfortable-

"Wait! Can.. Can you sleep here tonight? J-Just for tonight," Nico mumbled as he kept his arm tight around me. I could almost feel him blushing. Even if I could see in the dark, I couldn't see color. I couldn't be sure if he was blushing or not.

I might have blushed as well. I silently wrapped my arms around him again and laid down with him in my arms. I don't know how long we laid like that. Maybe ten minutes. Maybe twenty. Soon I could hear his breathing even out and I knew he was asleep again. Sol has never been to so relaxed. Even at night he would he pacing around my head. Now he was still and silent. Almost as if he had fallen asleep as well. Could my wolf fall asleep before me? I haven't experienced it myself until now. What kind of wizard is Nico?

I have to admit, I felt kind of like a creep. I was just staring at Nico through the darkness. All my eyes could focus on was his face. Every breath I took was filled with his scent. All I could hear was his even and calm breathing. What was he doing to me? Is this how it feels to have a mate. I... I loved it. I love...

I fell asleep.

I've never been so grateful for someone to have a bad dream before....