Chapter Sixty-One: I know

(Nico and Will's cuddle position^^ But ya know.. Ahem.)

Nico's POV

The past night was... Interesting. Very very interesting. I learned new things about Will and Sol. And.. New things about myself that I.. Didn't expect. When I woke up the next morning, well when my body woke up.. Not me, the warmth almost put me right back to sleep. I was positive it wasn't only the blanket that was wrapped around me. I think the heated skin I felt against mine gave it away.

"Nooo," I whined softly as I felt the warm body move away and leaving me with only the lukewarm warmth of the blanket.

"I need to pee, Nico," Will voice chuckled as I felt the bed move up from the loss of his weight.

"Take me with you," I mumbled, reaching out to try and grab his wrist or something.

"I'm not taking you in the bathroom with me," I could sense the smirk on his face as his footsteps disappeared into the bathroom and the door shut.

I groaned, rolling over onto Will's side of the bed and taking the whole quilt with me. Still warm. But it wasn't the same.

After about an eternity, the bathroom door opened and the flush of the toliet came with it. Will's footsteps stopped at his side of the bed where I laid with my back to him. "Neeks.. You're on my side."

"Mmhm."

"Can I have it back?"

"No."

"It's my bed."

"Mine now.."

I let out a small squeak as I was suddenly scooped up. My arms flew around the blonde's neck as I glared at him. "You were saying?" He grinned.

"Willll," I groaned, going limp to try and encourage Will to drop me back on the bed. His grip didn't even falter. Damn.

"Nico you literally don't weigh a pound," Will climbed back into bed. "To me at least."

"You're a jerk," I grumbled, rolling over and hugging him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and couldn't resist a smile as he kissed my cheek.

"I know...."