Chapter Forty-Seven: Disgusting

Nico's POV (TW... So much TW...)

"L-Luke?!" I sputtered, barely able to process who was in front of me. By the chuckle I received, I assumed I was correct. "How.. What..?" I didn't understand. How was he here? My old childhood friend/bully. How did he end up in a werewolf pack?

"Good to see you," he grinned. He had a scar on his face. Where did that come from? "It's been so long. I.. I didn't know you were an Alpha.. Even though you're human." I took a couple breaths, relieved that the pain seemed to magically die down even if it didn't go away completely.

"How..?" I squeaked out, trying to choke out words. "Why..?"

Luke just sighed, going and sitting on the edge of my bed. I curled up, not wanting to be near him. Not with their history. "Turns out my dad's a werewolf. After disappearing for years and my mother going nuts, he finally had the courage to take me in. He brought me here and I've been here for years."

I examined him for a moment, looking for any sign that he was lying. Luke smirked and stood up. "Want me to prove it to you?" I paused and gasped as I watched him began to take his clothes off. I pulled the blanket over my head and waited until a large wolf pulled them back. It was a light blonde wolf with a scar on its face.

I stared at him for a moment before he began to change back. I once again had my face until Luke was clothed again. He sat on the bed again. "So yeah... I'm a werewolf. Cool right?"

I was about to speak when my heat hit me like a truck. I cried out, curling in on myself. I went back to my normal routine, clawing at the burning with my nails and gripping the pillow. I whimpered, the pain making my head spin as it grew only worse and worse.

"Oh right," I heard Luke mutter, the bed creaking as he stood up. "I forgot Alpha said something about you being in heat. I didn't really believe him.."

I just wanted this to end. It hurt so bad. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I can't. It hurts... It hurts.. It hurts.. So bad. I sobbed into the pillow again, gripping it so dear life with the hand that wasn't trying to claw my own skin off.

"Need some help with that?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and forced my eyes open a little. Through my tears, I saw Luke. "I know we weren't the best of friends growing up, but I'm really sorry for what I said. I'm sure there's something I could do.."

I let some more sobs out into my pillow, just to get it out of my system, before I struggled to talk. I gulped down air, some hiccups replacing my sobs as I continued to claw at my abdomen which was still lit up with pain. "A-A-Any.. Th-Thing... P-Plea-Please.."

I didn't know what to expect after saying that. But what I really didn't expect was suddenly being pinned to the bed, Luke hovering over me. What was his explanation for this? "Hey. You said anything."

~Memory~

I was back in Nathen and I's house. It was late, Nathen and I had dinner, and he had left the house. It's been hours since I last saw him. I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Then, the door slammed open, making me jump. I could smell the alcohol from here.

"Ni- *hic* Nic..o.. Nico c'mere!" Nathen called as he stumbled his way into the living room. I bit my lip, standing up and reaching for him.

Then I found myself pinned against the wall. I gasped and squirmed as Nathen, with his horrible alcohol smelling breath, left opened mouth kissed down my jaw and neck. "N-Nathen! I just turned fifteen.. Not even a month ago.. Y-You said you would wait.." I whimpered, trying to wiggle out of his grip. But I couldn't. I never could.

"Fuck that," He hissed. "I want you. I should-*hic*-be able to do-*hic- do it with you, no matter-*hic* Fuck the law.."

After awhile of him just kissing me, he pulled my shirt up. Then I broke. I cried.

I cried as he touched me.

I cried as he pushed him into the living room and onto the couch.

I silently cried as he hit me and told me not to be a "whiny bitch".

I cried louder as.. It.. Happened.

I cried once it was over with and he stood up, stumbling into our bedroom and left me on the couch.

I... I just cried.

~Memory ends~

I opened my eyes to see Luke standing up. My body ached. I wanted to vomit. He didn't even help me. The burning didn't stop. If anything, it got worse.

"Oh come on," he joked, pulling his clothes on as I desperately used the blankets to cover me. At least I was only naked from the waist down. "It wasn't that bad."

I didn't answer. I just cried, trying to hide myself in the bed. Then Luke's voice got serious. "Tell anyone and I'll tell the truth?" The truth? "You asked me to do it." Oh shit.. He's right. I cried harder as he left. He was right. I asked him to do this to me. This was my own fault.

Then my mind traveled elsewhere. Would Will be able to tell? If he ever finds me that is. I somehow cried harder. I bet he found. I don't know how, but he'll found out. And he'll hate me. In all my life... I've never...

I've never felt more disgusting...

(Umm... *runs for life* IF YOU KILL ME I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE ANY MORE CHAPTERSSSSS!!!)