Slow Mo Guys and The Phone Call

A/N: Please comment some ideas or whatever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with arms encircling my body. They were warm, strong, comfortable. Gavin.

We had stayed up half the night together, fooling around. It was like a fucking marathon. I had never been so happy with someone in all of my life and Gavin and I have only been together for 2 or 3 months. That just shows how much of an effect he has on me.

I turned around so my face was in front of his. His eyes were still closed, sometimes moving, still living in his dreams. I smiled. He was perfect, supportive, amazing, everything above.

I began tracing invisible patterns from his shoulder to his wrist. His skin was smooth, soft to the touch. I moved my head so it rested in the crook of his neck.

Gavin mumbled in his sleep which made me giggle lightly. His eyes slowly opened and a small smile came to his face as he saw I was closer.

"Morning, love," he said, his voice was raspy from sleep. His arms brought me closer and his fingertips smoothed over my back, rubbing in small circles.

"Morning," I smiled. "How are you?"

"Just top. Last night was...amazing. The best." Gavin kissed the top of my head. "Hopefully you feel the same because if not then this is just plain awkward."

I laughed and shook my head. "Definitely tippy toppers," He groaned when I quoted him. "Hey, it's your saying." I shrugged.

"Don't use it describing sex, though." Gavin groaned.

"Couldn't help myself," I giggled. I look up at him, bringing my face to meet his and touching his lips with mine. He immediately responded to the motion. His fingers curled in my hair while his arms were firm around me. I let out a small moan, feeling content in his arms with the gentle feel of his lovely lips.

Gavin took this as a sign to continue. His hand moved from my pink locks to trail down my neck to my bare hip. His fingers gripped the back of my thigh, making my leg swing over his waist and have us be so close there was barely any breathing room.

I brought my arms around his neck and tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. Usually in the morning I'm a cranky bitch that isn't in the mood for anything, but with Gavin everything just feels right.

Gavin finally decided to roll on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, making sure we were as close as we were before. Gavin smiled against my lips.

He then trailed the light kisses down to my jawline, but soon ended up at my chest, having me let out an unnatural moan that had Gavin chuckle in amusement. He went back to my lips but only hovered over them, teasing me with the unbearable closeness of them. Gavin went to my ear, licking his lips before talking.

"I'm going to go take a shower." A grin spread on his face as disbelief clouded my eyes. He moved off of me, out of the covers, and walked to the shower.

"Fucking tease!" I threw a feather pillow at him. It smacked the wall next to the bathroom door, a few goose feathers drifting out of the newly made hole. He turned and winked.

"Learned from the best." With that he shut the door.

*

"Come on, Gavin! You take longer than any girl I know!" I banged on the door to the bathroom.

"It's called patience, love! Learn it and love it because it's something you haven't cared to know yet!" He yelled back, playfully.

"Wanna feel how hard I can punch?" I continuously beat the door, feeling if I added enough force, I could break it down. Just then the door opened, having me almost knock him on the head with my knuckles.