Ellie and Mysterious Guy

Two Months Later...

"We still haven't picked colours. What about gold and red?" Lindsay suggested.

"Yeah, because I'm from Gryffindor House." I rolled my eyes and placed a careful hand on the tiny bump that has started to form on my stomach. Lindsay, Bree, and Ellie, a wonderful girl I met at RTX when it came by, was sitting around me, talking about the colours for Gavin and mine's wedding. It's been two months since his proposal and yet we still didn't have a date. He's been really busy with a Slow Mo Guys marathon back in England, which is where he is now. Apparently he's been rewarded an achievement for his channel and I couldn't be any happier. My hormones from the pregnancy was catching up to me and I felt a tear escape my eyes.

"Jay, what's wrong?" Ellie asked. She was a lovely girl with wavy brown locks that flowed past her small shoulders, her blue eyes were a copy of the ocean and her nose was dotted with tiny freckles. It was an exciting moment when I met her.

FLASHBACK TO RTX

I was signing my last autograph for the day and I was sweaty and tired from the long hours of the convention. I knew the pregnancy was taking its toll on me, making Gavin anxious about my health.

"Here you go." I told the young girl with flame red hair and warm brown eyes.

"Thank you!" She squealed and rushed away to a tall, lean boy with sandy blond hair and a heart melting smile as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, leading her away from the signing stand.

"You did great, love." Gavin kissed my forehead and nonchalantly placed a gentle hand to my stomach.

"Gavin! I don't want Burnie to see." I whispered to him as my eyes darted to our boss that was a few feet away.

"This is getting ridiculous." He sighed, but moved away.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip. "I'm going to go to the restroom for a second." With that I headed down the long room to where the restroom sat.

After I did my business, I washed my hands thoroughly, catching a shape behind me. A girl around my age was nervously biting her lip and her bright blue eyes were shining with pure excitement.

"Hi." I smiled and went to dry my hands with the brown paper towels.

"H-hi," her soft voice rang with a fervid happy tone and I placed my full attention on her. I could tell she was a fan from her creeper beanie on top of her brown waves and the "Mogar" shirt she wore. A Minecraft diamond necklace was around her little neck, showing her support for Michael and the beanie for Gavin. "I'm a huge fan." Her accented voice drifted through her full lips.

"I can tell," I giggled and her cheeks blushed furiously. I moved towards her and placed two hands on her shoulders to push her out with me to the outside. "Would you like an autograph or do you just wanna talk?" I asked. Her lips pulled into a huge grin as she requested both.

A few minutes later we were sat at one of the food court's tables, eating our food as we made small chat. I found out her name was Ellie and she flew all the way out here from London. She just graduated college and when she got her degree for Game Art Design, she immediately travelled to Roosterteeth's birth place. She was in a new relationship that happened only a month ago and she already admits she's in love. Apparently he's sweet, charismatic and is also a complication at times. Sometimes he drinks too much or runs his mouth at her, causing them to fight more than a divorced couple. She says no matter how much hate filled words exit his mouth, she's always reminded of the wonderful man behind all of that.