McFly and Party

A week later...

"Hey everyone! I would like to introduce a friend of mine that I've known for about a week now. She's super amazing and trust me when I say she is a boss at playing video games. You might have also seen her on the channel called Roosterteeth. Jane, come here." Carrie motioned me over so I could say 'hello' to her fans on the internet. I didn't know until today that she was also a famous YouTuber. She seemed so energetic about the whole thing and I could tell this is one of her favourite things to do.

I hopped off from her comfortable, lilac coloured bed and tossed aside the book she lent me--a book about peace and happiness that actually started to do wonders for my self-esteem. I landed in her lap, making her giggle and I nonchalantly waved at the camera.

"Hi!" I smiled, wrapping an arm around my friend's neck. We've gotten so close during my first week at the college that we acted just like a bunch of young teenagers during our breaks. She was able to make me forget about my horrible depression side and to relive the times where I would smile and be happy. Of course, I still missed Gavin, I called him everyday, but at least I didn't cry anymore before I slept. He seemed to be doing a little better as well because I noticed he was sounding more and more excited about the stuff I was learning in my class and we both were excited for the next week to come for he, Barbara, and Burnie were coming out for a convention.

"So, what do you think today's topic should be on?" Carrie asked once I shimmied out of her lap.

"The new Doctor, Peter Capaldi." I was becoming obssessed with the new Doctor that I seriously wanted to find a way to work for the BBC and help write the scripts for the show. Carrie would only laugh and say that if I did happen to stumble my way on to the set, that I should grab the TARDIS and come and kidnap her.

Carrie agreed on the topic I chose and soon enough we were laughing and creating arguments about Series 8 that would come back very soon.

_____

My mobile began ringing as Carrie finished up her video. I looked at the caller ID and saw Gavin's number popping up onto the screen.

"Hey!" I smiled as I clicked the 'answer call' button. "I just finished filming a video with Carrie."

"That's great. I'll make sure to watch it later." I could hear yelling in the background from non other than the RageQuit Master himself.

"Tell Michael I say hi." I giggled as Gavin did what I said, resulting with a 'Fuck you!' Same old, Michael. I missed him a lot as well, but he made sure to send me funny pictures or just to check up on me. He seriously was like my brother and I was glad because I was an only child, never getting to fight with someone or have someone give me advice. It was nice knowing Michael was there for me like he was my older brother.

"Is that Gavin?" Carrie asked as she was putting away her tripod. I nodded and before I knew it, she jumped at me, retrieved my phone, and began to excitedly talk into the phone, acting like a class-A teen.

"Yeah, she's doing great. I can see why you keep her around. I tested her in bed." My eyes bugged out from her comment and I immediately jumped on her where she was on her bed, lying on her stomach. "Oh, god. She's on me now. It hurts so good!!" She screamed out and I tried to pry the tiny gadget from her hands, but her strength never fails.

"Carrie!" I laughed as she pressed the phone closer to her ear. "Gavin! It's all lies!" She swats away my hands as I try and take away my mobile.

"Okay, I'll tell her! Bye!" And with that he hung up, leaving me wide eyed and mouth open.

"What the hell?!" I gasped and she only shrugged handing me back the prize I had failed to win.

"He told me to tell you that he'll be coming out earlier. I think this weekend. Oh, and he loves you." Carrie smiled. He's coming out earlier? This news made me start squealing, with joy of course, and jump on her bed. It's been a week since I left the comforts of Gavin's arms and being away that long was nothing compared to how much longer I'd have to be out here, but this news made forget about that.