Dirty Shopping and Telling the Fans

(Jane's POV)

"I like the black one," I whined, pointing at a long black, leather couch in the furniture store. It's been only two days since I stumbled back into Texas and Gavin surprising me with keys to my...our apartment. It was still strange to know that Gavin and I now live together, but in a way it feels right. The only things we had was Gavin's bed from Geoff's and silverware, so I begged him to come with me. "It's bigger than yours and comfier." I jumped on the sofa, laying my head back.

"Yeah, okay, but mine won't stick to your legs during hot summers or become bloody cold during the winters. It's velvet." He plopped down on his across from mine. I smirked and walked over to him and sat next to his body as I leaned my lips to his ear.

"I bet you would look great fucking me on mine though." His face was priceless as I whispered to him. His green eyes widened and his cheeks blushed furiously. It's always fun to say something dirty to him.

"Is this healthy for the baby?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You know, talking dirty? It might make him or her a total horn dog in the future." He said, making me laugh and lay against his shoulder as other customers looked at us with questioning eyes.

"Then they'll definitely get that trait from their father," I said, poking his cheek. "So, black one?" I grinned and as he contemplated for a long while, he finally gave in and I cheered by doing a silly dance, making him laugh at my goofy celebration. The sofa would be delivered to our flat in a couple of days, so we headed out to collect more things.

We went to more stores, buying black and white plates and cups, a coffee maker, some red towels, and some white sheets for the bed. I even bought pregnancy books since I had no idea how to even prepare to be a mother. I couldn't believe that I would be having a child in a couple of months and not just mine, but Gavin's as well. I was hoping to be a parent, but I thought I would later on--not at 23 years old.

"You okay?" Gavin asked as he stood in our kitchen while I put away our dishes. Burnie allowed me to use his car even though I still don't own a license, but I was going to change that since I was going to have a baby and hopefully, Gavin will also get his.

"Yeah, I just can't believe we're going to have a baby...and get married. Also us living together." I chuckled, leaning back against the counter. Gavin made his way to me, kissing my forehead and smiling down at me.

"I never thought I was ever going to reach this point in my life, but I'm glad I am, especially with you," He kisses the tip of my nose, making me giggle and bury my head in his chest. "I know it's a lot to take in, but just remember," He lifted my chin with his hand so I stared into his eyes. "I'll be here with you through everything."

I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed his alluring lips, feelings his tongue enter my mouth and brush against my bottom lip, having me moan and run my hands up his chest to his neck. His hands move to my thighs, gripping them tightly to lift me up onto the counter and stand between my legs. His cold hands run under my purple dress to my lace underwear underneath, toying with the sides and slipping his finger through the them.

"Here?" I asked breathlessly as his lips skidded along the underside of my jaw.

"It's our place, why not?" He laughed and began to slide them down my legs before throwing them over the kitchen island into the living room. The kitchen connected to the living area, kind of like Michael's, so it was bigger and more open.

"You're gonna have to pick those up." I smiled as his lips came back to mine. I heard him unbuckle his trousers and slide them down.

"Oh, I will," He said as he slammed into me, having me gasp lightly and tug roughly at his hair, moving closer to him as my legs wrapped his waist. His kisses became sloppier with each thrust, his tongue working its way through my mouth and I couldn't hold back the fevered moans that relinquished themselves into the open kitchen. "Hopefully...this doesn't hurt the baby." He grunted and I couldn't help but laugh, making me gasp in pleasure at the same time from his stupid comment.