Morning Anger and Barbs' Pushing

(Jane's POV)

"Just a quickie." I said as Gavin pushed me past his hotel bedroom door, kissing my neck and rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"Fuck your 'quickie'. I haven't seen or felt you for over a week. I'm taking advantage of this moment." He said against my collarbone and I giggled at his sudden harshness. It's true that I also wanted this night to last all the way until the morning as well.

"So, you're not jealous anymore?" I asked while he threw me down on the bed and hovered over me.

"Can we seriously not talk about this while I'm trying to rip your clothes off?" Gavin said and pulled down my dress strap, immediately bringing his lips to my bare skin there. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. I'm pretty sure it was my fault to make him this persistent and eager. Well, to get him out of his weird mood, I did slyly move my foot up and down his leg, then I scooted closer to him in the booth and began to whisper dirty little things into his ear, so yeah...it was my fault.

"Well, we'll have to some time." I replied, pulling off his shirt and running my hands down his chest and stomach.

"Now? When I'm trying to make love to you?" Gavin rolled his eyes and began to nibble along my neck, making me squeal and claw his back, which made him moan. Of course, I didn't want to talk now, but I knew if I brought it when he wasn't this vulnerable, then I wouldn't hear him speak whatsoever.

"We can multitask." I suggested as he slipped my dress over my head and teasingly kissed from my neck, down my chest and to the edge of my underwear. My breath picked up speed. He didn't answer, but instead looped his fingers through the sides of my lace, white underwear and pulled them off.

"Don't have time for that." He mumbled before making me gasp out.

"We have...all night." I said between moans and when he finally came back he helped to unclip my bra and I pulled him against me, crashing my lips against his and running my hands through his tousled hair.

"Yeah, but I'm going to use up the precious minutes we have, pleasuring you." Gavin smirked as I rolled my eyes at him. He pushed me back against the pillows, removing his boxers and slowly easing his way into me.

_____

"How long are you staying for?" I asked, my head laying on Gavin's chest as we tried to recollect our breath. We literally stayed up all night until we could see the sun rising. I didn't want any of this to end. I knew that just in a few days he would be leaving and I would probably return to my usual depression.

"Three more days. Today, Sunday, and I'll be leaving Monday night." Gavin said and sighed. "Will you be coming out for Lindsay and Michael's wedding?"

"Unfortunately, no. I have this huge exam that day and if I miss it, I might as well say goodbye to ever continuing college." I said. I had already told Lindsay as she understood. I didn't want to miss her big day, but I didn't want to miss my chance of staying at the college.

"You can't reschedule?" He asked, looking down to me and cupping my cheek in his hand.

"No. It's on that day and that day only." I shrugged and nestled my head into the crook of his neck. I looked over to the clock and saw it was almost at 5 in the morning. "Shouldn't you be getting up and ready? It's almost 5. Don't you have to be at the convention center?" I could feel his body tense next to me and I looked up to see him biting his bottom lip. "You fucking lied to me, didn't you?" I raised an eyebrow as he kept his silence and I scoffed, moving away.

"Jay, I didn't mean anything by it." Gavin tried to touch me, but I pulled the covers up over my head and looked away. I could hear him sigh as his body moved back against the pillows once more. "You didn't do anything wrong. It was...that guy."