Javin and Secrets

I woke up to a dull pounding in my head. I groaned and put a cold hand to my forehead and sat up, feeling dazed and terrible. I didn't really remember anything that happened last, but I could definitely tell something did. I turned to see a body laying on my bed next to me, facing away from my body.

Gavin was breathing slowly, sleeping peacefully until he heard my groan. He turned slowly and laid on his back, smiling up at me in a sleepy way.

"We didn't-" I pointed to him and then at me. He laughed his high and melodious laugh, shaking his head.

"No, love, we didn't. Last night you got completely hammered at the club and needed to come home. You wanted me to come with you so I did. I was going to leave, but you wanted me to stay." He winked at me, making my heart skip a beat.

"Well, you should probably get out of my bed before Burnie comes home," I then stared at the wall in thought and realised I had no idea where Bree was.

"Is Bree here?"

"Nope. I believe she stayed with Ray." He waggled his eyebrows and I laughed slapping him on the stomach. He grunted and pulled me down and began tickling me.

"G-Gavin! Stop," I laughed, curling up in a ball. That's when Gavin pulled me on top of him and we just stared at each other for what seemed like eternity. His green eyes were so vibrant and big that I wanted to just stare at them forever. Then all of a sudden his lips touched mine, making me moan in surprise. I didn't end it though. I let it continue. My eyes fluttered closed. I felt Gavin's warm hands hold my hips, pulling my closer to his body. My aching head was soon in the back of my mind and a hunger for Gavin became my biggest problem.

Gavin moved so that his body was now on top of me. I moaned slightly against his mouth, making him smile against my lips. He moved his mouth from my lips to my jawline then down my neck to my collarbone. I tangled my hands in his light brown hair, feeling content with his kisses against my skin. Soon his lips found mine again, his tongue entering my mouth without an invitation this time, making me moan a little louder.

Gavin stopped, making me open my eyes and stare up at his face. He was staring back, but something was wrong.

"What?" I asked.

"Do we have something or are you just going to keep changing your mind?"

"Change my mind?" I said, confused.

"You'll kiss me, but then avoid the fact of anything. You say you don't want a relationship, but...," He sighed and moved off me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat up and stared at the back of his head. He then turned back to me, motioning for me to sit next to him. I do and once I do, his hands cup my cheeks. "Please, be with me. I'm not like Will and I would never do anything to hurt you. Yes, I have spoken about my one night stands on videos, but trust me when I say those girls meant nothing to me. With you, I feel different. These past few months with you working at the office have been amazing and I really love it when you laugh or curl that brilliant pink mane of yours around your fingers. When you smile I feel like I died and went to heaven and when you beat anyone in a game you immediately jump from your seat and do a silly dance, it makes me smile and feel warm inside. You're perfect and I seriously can't stop thinking about you everyday. I don't know what's been keeping me from talking about my feelings in this way, but I just hope you'll realise that I'll always be here for you and I definitely want to be with you."

I sat there, stunned. Here was Gavin Free pouring out his deepest feelings to me. During these past few months, I have watched many of the Let's Plays and other videos showing Gavin's terrible habit with women, but right here...he was different. He seemed so innocent in this moment and his gaze that he gave me set my heart into a rapid beat. His hands still cupped my cheeks while his eyes stared straight into me. He was awaiting my answer. I remembered the conversations I had with Ashley and Burnie; saying I wouldn't date anyone at the office. I just didn't know what to say. Instead, I pulled his face towards me and placed a soft kiss on his lips, ignoring Burnie's bickering voice inside my brain. I pulled back, placing my forehead on his and stared at him.