Want and Wrong Timing

Holy shit! 50 chapters! This story started in November and I can't believe how far this has gone! So thank you so much to everyone and I want to let you know that I am thinking about making a sequel or something. I know when I am ending this book, so please, if you're interested, let me know if I should make one!

__________________________

(Jane's POV)

"Gavin!" I called out to the aimless, English man with his bag strapped around his torso. He finally came home today from his month long work for his Slow Mo Guys and I couldn't be happier. Dealing with this pregnancy on my own was terrible--I needed Gavin alongside with me.

"There you are! I've been waiting here for a bloody hour!" Gavin smiled and pulled me into his arms, his faint scent of filling my nostrils and I buried my face into his chest.

"Oh, fuck off. It's only been 20 minutes." I giggled as he pulled back and kissed the end of my nose before placing a gentle hand on my small growing stomach. It wasn't big enough for people to notice, but just in case I've bought over 10 pairs of knee length jumpers to suit my body.

"Well, it felt like a million years since I've been here, with you," His thumb gently brushed back and forth on my stomach. "And my son."

"How do you know it's a boy?" I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him to Barbara's awaiting car.

"If that baby can withstand our long nights in bed together, it definitely has some balls, that's for sure." He said. I laughed, nuzzling my head against his arm as we made it outside to where Barbara's large car sat. She volunteered to drive from the airport back to our place so that Burnie wouldn't hear anything about my pregnancy. He did say he would drive us, but I'm glad Barbs interrupted him.

We still haven't found the right time and I just hope, that when we do, he will be supportive. I knew it would be a matter of time before I started showing, so my hourglass was running out.

"Hey!" Barbs smiled and waved at us as we both climbed in. "How was it? Did you and Dan pick up any chicks back in 'jolly town'." I glared at her.

"W-what?" Gavin jumped slightly, making Barbara laugh.

"I'm just fucking with you! I know you wouldn't do that." She giggled. Sometimes I wanted to smack Barbara alongside the head. Anytime she makes a joke about Gavin with another girl has me wishing I had a gun or some sort of dangerous weapon to injure her with.

I've been on edge lately and a little tired. Not just from having a child growing inside of me, but because of my best friend. Bree didn't come home the night I stayed over at Ray's and apparently she hasn't been coming home. Whenever I visited the lads at the office, she's been absent and no one knows where she is. My guess is with Brad.

I only met him once or twice to know he was a good soul and didn't have any bad intentions towards Bree, so I wasn't exactly worried. It just made me more angry at the fact that she'd be with him than with the one she truly loves. Ray's been trying to pretend nothing is happening by making jokes on the Let's Plays and hanging out with Michael, Lindsay, and I, but I can see behind his happy exterior...he was crumbling.

"So, office or home?" Barbara asked us.

"Home. I need a damn shower." Gavin said, lifting up his arm and smelling himself, causing me to giggle.

"Oh, that's what that was?" I said, earning a glare from him.

"Shut up, you bum." He said.

I smiled, but I was too busy wondering where my friend was and what she was doing.