The Wedding Part 2

---> Jane's reception dress to the right!

This chapter will probably be the longest of the book, so either you'll love that or hate it haha

Song for this chapter:

Better Together by Jack Johnson. Put it on when lyrics show.

______________________________________________________________

"We're married." I whispered to myself more than to Gavin as we were in our own private room at the moment. He was shrugging off his tux jacket with a big, silly grin on his face.

"Yup. Now you're stuck with me." He said with a cheeky grin. I laughed, kissing his cheek before turning around, moving my hair to the side so it fell across one shoulder.

"Unfortunately. Can you unzip this? I need to wearing my more comfortable dress." I asked. He came over, slowly tracing his fingertips lightly over the back of my neck as his other hand slowly zipped down the dress. His lips touched to the bare skin that now showed, making my whole body shiver under his touch. "Gavin, wait for the honeymoon." I giggled, turning around when he finished.

"Don't think that's possible." He smiled, kissing my nose. I rolled my eyes before going to the loo to change into the long, flowy dress that waited on a hook. The fabric was a soft cotton with a pearl white sash against the waist. I wanted something elegant and easy wearing after wearing my wedding gown. I dropped my lace dress to the ground and slipped on the smooth dress.

When I came out, Gavin was only in the white long sleeve dressup shirt and his charcoal black vest. "Aren't you going to put your blazer back on?" I asked him, parting my pink hair so it went over both shoulders.

"Nah. This thing's fucking sweaty as hell." He tossed the jacket onto the white couch before grabbing my hand and smiling. "Ready to go face the swarm?" He joked, making me laugh.

"Yes, you pleb." He rolled his eyes before opening the doors and leading me out. The music that tumbled out of the large reception room was making me feel less anxious to welcome everyone. When we entered, cheers errupted throughout the room and Gavin actually raised our entwined hands into the air, letting out a shout. 

I smiled as I took everything in. Barbs had definitely outdone herself. Each table was draped in a white cover, what looked like dark green vines embroidering the ends. The table pieces were of course roses but in high glass vases with pebbles filling the bottom half. The tea lights in the glass bottles she had mentioned were strung around the ceiling. Everything was beautiful.

"The bride and groom!" Michael had somehow gotten a hold on the microphone and boomed his voice through it to introduce us. I told Gavin I was going to greet poeple and he nodded, giving me a kiss on my cheek before going to where Michael was. The first person I went to was my mum. Her green eyes lit up as I came to her.

"Oh honey, that was so beautiful. Your guys' vows were unforgettable." She stood from her chair and kissed both og my cheeks.

"Thanks, mum. I didn't mean to get emotional." I chuckled.

"Oh, that's what weddings are for. To cry and enjoy the love around here." She grinned, holding my hand.

"DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!" Michael called out, earning a few good hearted cheers and leaving me laughing while my mum rolled her eyes.

"And apperently an open bar," She shrugged. "I still can't believe my baby has gotten married and will have two little precious ones." She was practically bouncing on her feet.