More Secrets and Cuteness

"FUCK YOU, JAY!" Michael and I were playing a horror game for this week's RageQuit. He had me control the mouse while he had his fingers on the keyboard moving us around. Whenever he yelled right in my face, my only reaction was to laugh which made him even more red-faced and steamed. The RageQuit went on for almost an hour before Michael's foot hit the cords that plugged in the monitor and made the screen go black. "GOD DAMNIT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I went underneath his desk, quickly plugging back in the cord only to find out that the monster chasing us had killed our character.

"This is your fault, Michael. You can't stay still during a video game. You need to control yourself," I said and poked his nose. The audio was still recording our voices and I could see the sound waves that were long from Michael's consistant yelling.

"WHAT?! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU JUST KEPT LOOKING AHEAD INSTEAD OF TURNING AROUND EVERY FIVE FUCKING SECONDS-"

"Calm down. It's just a video game. Everyone loves you..." I decided on using the Joel-calming-method. Michael growled angrily before shutting off the recording software. We sat there, not moving or saying a word, but soon we started laughing at each other.

"Jesus. You spend too much time with Joel." He said and started putting away the mics. "I felt like I was Jack from the last RTX."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Gotta take a break from the Joel Train." I giggled, moving Gavin's chair back to his desk. Gavin and Ray went to go do a Patch podcast so I was stuck with Michael and Jack in the AH office. Jack didn't really pay attention to us when we were screaming our lungs off, but instead had his Turtle Beach headsets on and was editing a Trials Pig video. 

"Wanna go get some food? Lindsay and I have been talking about this great pizza place down the street." said Michael.

"Yeah, sure. Can I go ask Bree if she wants to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'm gonna go get Lindsay, so meet us at my car." He smiled, ruffled my pink hair and headed off to find his fiance. Michael's seriously like an older brother to me. He always makes fun of me, but is sweet and protective when he wants to be. He always keeps an eye on Gavin, making sure he doesn't pull something that ends up with me crying or feeling depressed. It's sweet, but it feels like he's a mix of Burnie and Geoff.

I collected my Pikachu bag, wallet, and mobile before heading out in search of Bree. Bree and Ray were so close to each other that it was hard to get a word to her at all. She never really slept at Burnie's anymore, but preferred Ray's flat instead. Here at the office, they kissed or cuddled on the white sofa and would whisper with each other. It was gross to be honest, but I was just glad she finally found someone that cared about her a lot.

I kept searching the office, but couldn't find any trace of my best friend. Barbara was coming out of Joel's office when I rounded a corner.

"Hey, Barbs. Have you seen Bree?"

"No I haven't, but you might want to try Burnie's office. He said he wanted to speak with her a while ago." She said, moving away a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks, love." She smiled and we both went our seperate ways. I walked up the stairs and to Burnie's office. The door was closed, but voices from behind the door could be heard. Being sneaky, I pressed my ear up against the door. The voices were a bit muffled, but I could still hear them clearly.

"I don't know. I don't think it's a great idea." That was Bree.

"Why not? I think you'd be perfect for the part. It may be awkward at first, but you'll get over it. You may even end up liking it." Burnie said, laughing.

"It's just, I don't want things to end badly with Janie and I and I'm also with Ray so he might become angry over this."

"I know, but it's not real. It's fake." There was a long pause before Burnie spoke again. "What do you mean 'end badly with you and Jane?'". At that point, when I heard my name, I decided to enter. Bree and Burnie were sitting across from each other. Bree was biting her nails and Burnie sat at his desk, holding a pen between his middle and index finger.