dos

Soundtrack

1. Help Me Out by Alicks

Flashback-Summer

Emme Wilson-telling Dally

I walked with Ponyboy home, man he was sure cute. We had the same classes last period of freshman year, Lab Bio. I've know him forever and been through hell and back, our friendship was un break-able.

"Hey Em, wanna come over for dinner?Darry is cooking us some stew and chocolate cake." He said nudging my shoulder.

He gave me the nickname Em.

"Yeah, I mean I basically live at your house Pone." I was referring to the fact that my parents are never home and when they are, they're arguing.

We decided to stop at the lot, smoke a little and continue back to the Curtis.

We walked in those front doors but Soda had already opened the door.

Soda knew about my "thoughts" about Pony.

"Hey Kiddos!" Soda said as he grabbed Pony.

"Soda, we are fourteen..." He said groaning.

"Yeah, we aren't little, we are maturing." I said with pride.

"Define maturing as you Pony still go sit on swings together." Darry said from the kitchen.

"Hey, no one is judging." I said as my smile faded. "Well we will back down in a bit, Em and I are going to finish our Lab homework and we will probably be down in a couple."

"Kay, but hey no funny business." Soda said winking at Pony.

"Why would there be funny business Sodapop Curtis?" I asked.

"Yeah, why would there be." Darry asked, he was walking towards as he we walked into his room.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my bag. I walked around and lay back onto Pony's bed. It was so comfortable. I saw Pone walk it and he closed the door and slid down it. I look at him and saw the way his collar bone defined him. His arms and his long legs that sunk down as he sat down.

"Em?" "Emme?" He said waving his hand.

"Huh?"

"Stop drooling at my, I know I'm very attractive." Ponyboy said getting up and walking towards the window, strutting like a model.

"Oh horseman, your too full of your self." I said joking along.

"Ugh, horseman." He groaned lying on the bed with me.

"Do we really have Lab Bio?" I asked him.

"No we don't but I just wanted to be alone, we only have one more of school and I'm tired." He said closing his eyes. He adjusted himself so his head was in my lap and I was lying against the wall. We slowly drifted into a quick sleep.

-

I woke up and Ponyboy was nowhere to be seen. I got up a little to quickly and looked myself in the mirror. Decent. I opened the door slowly and could hear a conversation happening.

"Soda, I can't Im too nervous I don't want to ruin what we have. We've been friends forever!" I hear Pone say.

"Wait what, what happened? What did I do."

"Pony, we all have an amazing relationship with her, it won't be ruin, plus your to nice." Soda said back.

"But how do I tell her?" I could tell Pony was struggling.