veintitrés

AN: btw y'all, I created a new story so please check it out !

Sound track

1. Heaven in Hiding by Halsey

Emme Wilson

Bright lights blared my eyes, I felt as if I was drunk from the night before.

Saturday, time to go look for a prom dress.

I got up and quickly got dressed, a basic white shirt and some blue jeans.I came into the kitchen and opened the fridge, empty. I walked to the cabinet and saw some bread and peanut butter. I quickly put some on and started to munch on that. I walked outside and felt the fresh air. I started walking towards Gabe's house until I saw Pone and Johnny walk out of Pony's house.

"Hey Em wait up!" Johnny yelled. I slowed down and turned around, "hey guys, Im actually meeting up with Gabe so I gotta go!"

"We know, Gabe invited us!" Johnny said excitedly.

They are coming with Gabe and I to look for Prom Dresses? are you kidding.

Okay, well this will be fun.

-

We arrived at Gabe's house and his mother decided to drive us to downtown. I made sure to bring all my money, I mean this was our junior prom so it wasn't a big deal, and I didn't have a date, but it doesn't hurt to look good.

I saw mermaid dresses, big goofy ones, and some ideal ones I wanted to try on. I grabbed a couple strapless ones, halter ones, slit ones, and shiny glitter ones.

I closed the door behind me and tried on several dresses, most were too itchy or too small on me, they didn't seem to have my correct size. I was starting to want to give up. I walk out in a red velvet dress, strapless with a slit.

"How does this look?" I say adjusting the top part, I didn't want my boobs to pop out.

I lookover and see Johnny and Pone looking at the jewelry and shoes.

"Damn Johnny do you see theses?! It looks painful to wear this, or even put it in your ear!" Pony says worriedly.

"Ahem, boys?" I asked again.

Gabe, Pony, and Johnny all look up. I could see their jaws drop.

"I. Like. That." Pony says. I turn red and Johnny snaps him out of it.

"It's good, but I think you can do better." Gabe replies.

I gave him an eye roll and went back inside, I came out in just a bra and my shorts. I started looking for more dresses. I found pretty cute ones but they didn't have my size. it wasn't until I saw this one dress. It reminded me of Cinderella. The upper half had a black velvet, and the lower half below the chest  was all a silky baby blue. It had clear straps. This was the one.

I check for the sizes and they have mine, I quickly rush over to try it on. perfect fit, it was a little tight in the front but ill just suck it in.

"Okay what about this?"

I walked out and before I could see their initial reaction Pony cleared his throat.

"I. Love. That. One." He says, I. could see some drool leave his lips.

"That's the one." Gabe said.