doce

Sound track

1. Tear it up by Hollywood Undead

Emme Wilson

I shook my head, letting the images of me about to tackle Nick leave my mind.

"Wilson?" He said. "Have you happen to have a brother named Dan?" He asked.

I took a minute to regather myself and think of a way to respond but I quickly spat out,"No, did u know an Emme Wilson?"

His breathing hitched, "Yeah, a while back." He said as he walked away to leave me and Pony eating.

"So, are we going to talk about that?" He asked with his mouth full.

I ignored him and took a sip of my coke, scenarios are running through my head of what to do, tell Pony, break down, or beat the living shit outta Nick. My thoughts are interrupted by Nick dropping the check, "Wait, what time does the Dingo close again?" I asked him.

"10 sharp!" He said, "Thank you for dinning with us tonight and have a good evening."

It's currently 9:20, I can walk back home with Pony and then leave.

Pony puts the cash that Darry gave us and we sit there.

"Are you okay Em?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm being a burden right now but I guess I'm still a little scared and frightened after the nightmare." I said pulling a lie. I mean it was slightly true, I was shooken up still but it was Danie- I mean Nick.

"No don't worry about it," he got outta his side of the booth and came to my side, he wrapped an arm around me, "is it just me or does our waiter look familiar?" He asked me. "Actually don't answer don't worry about it because I'm having an amazing time with you."

PonyBoy Curtis

I could tell something was wrong with Emme as soon as the waiter came. I don't want to intrude and scare her but I wanna know and see why she is sad.

We talked a little after the date and she made me laugh so hard I had fell outta the booth after she made a joke about Darry. When I came back from the fall she was cracking up, her eyes were shut and she was lying against the wall, heaving for air after she would laugh for a while.

-

We left from the Dingo around 9:30 and arrived at the house, walking home I had my arm around her and held her tight. I could tell she was a little nervous walking just us two.

We walked through the doors and no one was there besides Soda and Darry watching tv, "Everyone left?" Emme asked.

"Yeah, Steve and Two went to a dinner and Dally and Johnny went to the nightly-double." Soda said with a can of Pepsi in his hand.

"How was your 'little' date?" Darry's eyes wiggled at "little"

"It was actually really fun." Emme said.

"Yeah I agree I had a blast with you." I said as I pecked her cheek.

"Hey keep it PG." Darry said.

"Oh come on Darry let the kids live!" Soda said as he lied back.

Emme pulled me into the kitchen. " Hey I'm going to go change and then I'll come back and we can continue the date at your house with cuddles and movies." She said giggling at the last part.

"Okay I'll walk you home."

"Pony, my house is literally 10 feet away from where we are now. I'm fine walking by my self." She said giving me a hug and pulling away. She looked at me and we both leaned in. I could feel her warm breath and I moved even closer to being our lips together. She moved her hands to the back of my neck and my hands found their way to her temple. She pulled away. Our foreheads were touching, " I love you, I'll be back. May take me a while?" She said as she walked out.

Emme Wilson

I walked out the house and towards the direction of the Dingo, I pulled my leather jacket close. I could feel the weight of my switchblade in my pocket. It was going to be a long night.