tres

Soundtrack

1. Bleeding out by Imagine Dragons

Emme Wilson

"Now you know." I said. I had chugged down the beer that came our way and I insisted Sylvia to give me more.

I gave a quick hiccup and smiled.

"Alright man, let's head out of here." Dal said as he grabbed me.

"Bye Sylv-ia!" I said smiling as I was on Dal's back.

"I'm sorry that had happen to you, man" Dal said.

"Eh it's okay I learned to deal with." I said.

"You can put me back down Dally." I said.

"Are you sure, your pretty drunk."

He put me down and he started to walk again, I took one foot forward and I went face first.

"Yeah Im carrying you to the Curtis."

-

We walked into the and I was still on his back. I kept hiccuping, I couldn't stop.

"Hey Stevee-e.."I smiled.

"Is she drunk Dal?" Darry asked.

"Yup, She needed it." He said.

Pony walked in from his room and looked at me.

"Oh heyyy Ponyboy." I said.

"Is she drunk?" He asked Darry.

"Yea-." I interrupted Dal, "I can answer myself thank you very much."

"Ye-s, I am drunk." I quickly got off of Dal and ran to the bathroom. I pushed Soda outta the way and opened the toilet to vomit up whatever I had left.

I could hear footsteps after me and I felt Pony's soft hands around my neck and head pulling my hair back

"Thanks Pone." I said as I grabbed a cup, "I miss you." I hugged him.

He looked a little awkward at first but then hugged back, "I missed you too."

We heard a cough and we stopped, "Are you okay?" Dal asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I cleaned my face and quickly brushed my teeth. I walked over to Dallas and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the fun night, I'll see you guys in a couple hours.

I walked down the steps into the hall and was greeted by everyone.

"Darry do you have some Aspirin?"

"Yeah top left on the shelf."

I grabbed a few and swallowed them, I walked out the door and went over to my house. The bickering hadn't stop. I walk in and my parents greeted me. I headed to my bed and decided I could get a few hours of sleep in before anything.

-

I woke up to knocking on my window, I look over to my left and saw Ponyboy.

Ponyboy Curtis

She kissed Dallas. She walked out and Dal looked at me with a sheepish look.

I leaned my head back and groaned.

-

I walked down the hall into the kitchen and catched up with everyone getting ready, I decided to not wear my best close as it predicted that rain would be coming. I wore my black converses with my blue jeans and a green shirt. Soda and Steve were arm wrestling and Dally and Steve were smoking on the couch.