cuarenta y ocho

it gets a little steamy 0-0

Soundtrack

1. Sacrifice by Black Atlass (Fifty shades of grey)

Emme Wilson

Walking outside and opening the front doors released this fresh wave of moisture in my lungs. We walked down the steps and stood outside for a bit.

"You wanna go sit in the truck with the windows down?" I asked him, I thought it'd be better if we could sit somewhere and not ruin our clothes. Pony grabbed my hand and lead me to the truck. I was a giggling mess, seeing Pony in this tux gave me unholy thoughts. 

When we walked to the car, I shoved the key in and unlocked it. Pony opened the door for me and then made sure I got in. He walked over to his side and sat in the car.

"Em, I had a really fun night so far." He looked over at me. I shifted my body towards him, "I did too Pone." I said with a hint of lingering in my voice.

I leaned over and kissed his lips, just a quick peck. I leaned back into my seat and looked at him.

He leaned back over to me and kissed me, this time harder. I pushed back into the kiss and his hand reached for my cheek. He slowly caressed it and that made me melt. We kissed for a couple more seconds and then we leaned away. We were in a school parking lot and in Darry's truck.

I looked at Pony and then he motioned to me. I hopped over to his seat and sat on top of him. It was slightly hard because my cast was in the way. I giggled a bit as I got stuck with I transitioned to the other side. Once I was settled, he moved my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. 

"Hey, you do know you're so cute when you act goofy, but you're also so beautiful all the time." He whispered in my ear.

He knew I had a soft spot for whispers, "Ponyyyyyyy..." I moaned a little.

He snaked his hand behind my neck and leaned me in for a kiss. My dress slid off a bit and showed the straps of my white bra. I let them fall.

We stayed in that position for the longest time until I started to grind against him. I could tell he was getting turned on when he grabbed me and lifted me off of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me, and then looked down, and then looked back at me.

"Ahhhh.." I linger while giggling. I sat back down and continued with the grinding. He rested his head back and then leaned up to kiss me.

"Back seat?" He pondered.

This is going where I think it's going.

I got off from Pony and slowly made my way to the back seat. I discreetly removed my bra before Pony got to the back.

When he got to the back, he leaned down and was below me.

"Emme, are you okay with this?" He asked me, motioning to what might happen next. "I mean I know we've done this before but are you okay with this right now?" He asked me.

I could tell he was getting a little flustered, I leaned down to kiss him.

"Pony, I love you, you know that. Now I kinda wish I wasn't in a cast right now but that doesn't stop or change the way I feel about you." I saw him smile.

"You wanna know what Soda gave me?" He said smirking. He pulled out two condoms. 

"Oh my god." I said blushing.

He put them to the side and he came up and brought me down, he kissed me forcefully and slowly slid down my dress. I started to unbutton his tux and remove his bow tie. I tossed it to the front.

Once he removed my dress, he started to realize I wasn't wearing my bra.

"God damn Em..." He said as he looked at me. I smiled a bit and started to undo his belt.

We were soon left in nothing but our undergarments when he started to remove mine and I removed his. The car was so warm and foggy that all you could see was my hand, slowly sliding down the rear window.

~

Pony and I lied down next to each other, having his tux and my prom dress cover our warm bodies. It was probably around midnight, right when the prom would be ending. 

"Pony, we should probably put something on before other students see us," I say motioned him towards his slacks and my bra.

"Yeah, you're right but I just love seeing you like this," He said as he pulled me closer and pecked my forehead.

"Pony, we just had sex in your older brother's car..." I said smirking and laughing.

"Don't tell Darry or he won't let us drive the car ever again, or sleep in the same room."