Chapter 2

JIYEON'S POV

After the new kid left I saw that she drop something on the floor.

I was about to call her but she's already far away and there's no way that this gorgeous goddess is going to chase her.

I pick it up

Hmm.

It's her ID

"Ham Eunjung" I read the name.

So that's her name.

Sounds familiar to me.

Where did I hear that name?

Hmm. Anyway she's cute and I like her.

I really love the way she smiles she becomes prettier and charming but of course nothing beats this gorgeous goddess.

I'm still the prettiest coz I'm damn gorgeous.

But still I wanted to meet that new kid again and know her more.

Like I said before.

She's interesting.

I just keep the new kid's ID and go to my next class.

Having her ID with me means that we're meant to meet again.

When I get to our classroom it's still empty.

Of course lunch isn't over yet that's why they're not yet here.

My professor for this class will sure throw a party if she sees that I'm the first one to be here.

I go to my seat and look outside the window.

I being alone in here feels like I'm just in my house when my bestfriend and Ahjumma already leaves.

The silence just began to scream that's it started to become deafening.

But it was interrupted when a bad spirit came inside the room.

"Hi Jiyeon. You're alone?" She said.

This girl is so FC.

Feeling close.

She thinks that we're friends but guess what?

She's the only one who knew that.

I look around me.

"I don't see anyone here Bling. Or maybe you're seeing something that I don't.

"I really love your attitude Park. That's the reason why we're friends" She said and sits on the chair beside me.

It's not her seat.

That's a vacant seat coz no one sits beside me.

Oh well, I let the nerd sit there sometime.

"For the nth time. I'm not your friend. I don't like you to be my friend so stop acting like we're one" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

"C'mon. We both hate that b*tch Park Hyomin. We could be friends" she said and that makes me frown.

"Listen. Han Boreum. I'm gonna say this to you once. I'm not your damn friend and I'll never ever be. If you hate them do it your way and don't interfere to mine. Another thing don't call Hyomin a b*tch" I said to her.

"What?...fine. But I can't believe you're defending her now. You hate her." she said.

I calm myself before I lose my patience and throw this girl to another galaxy.

She hates Hyomin because Qri broke up with her to be with Hyomin.

I hate Hyomin too and I also have my reasons for that but I don't want anyone to meddle with how should I hate that girl.